+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 198 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Golden Corral (never went and probably never will) is opening back up in the same location in WM.
    Golden Corral is disgusting. Not because of what they do, but because of what the customers do. Have only "dined" at a GC twice that I remember and only because the folks I was with insisted on going, but OMG! people can be disgusting pigs and those people all "dine" at the Corral. And both of those times were years ago when it was still possible to hire folks willing to work. The wait staff tried to clear tables and help customers not be disgusting pigs, but it was a daunting task. Today, no way! Gross!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Golden Corral is disgusting. Not because of what they do, but because of what the customers do. Have only "dined" at a GC twice that I remember and only because the folks I was with insisted on going, but OMG! people can be disgusting pigs and those people all "dine" at the Corral. And both of those times were years ago when it was still possible to hire folks willing to work. The wait staff tried to clear tables and help customers not be disgusting pigs, but it was a daunting task. Today, no way! Gross!
    Yeah I Agee. I don’t do self service buffets

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yeah I Agee. I don’t do self service buffets
    Did you ever Western Sizzling with the mega bar?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Did you ever Western Sizzling with the mega bar?
    I thought it was Sizzlin'...Yes many a time. That was back in the day when people knew that a buffet was not an all you can eat mandate.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

I believe Taco Bandido will be where Pizza Hut used to be. I ate at the Sizzler in Clinton, AR during Covid. They still had the salad bar but you had to let your waiter get your food for you. Golden Corral shut down in WM because yes buffet's are gross and covid of course. I'm surprised they are coming back. Maybe they will implement new cleanliness precautions.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Rustonites are all very excited about Taco Bandito. Pretty soon we will have as many Tex mex places as we do real estate agents.

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

I'm glad Taco Bandito is opening in Ruston. It's fast-food Tex Mex and much better than Taco Bell, imo.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t disagree with that assessment. I just wish we could have some variety. We have pizza and tacos. That’s it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I don’t disagree with that assessment. I just wish we could have some variety. We have pizza and tacos. That’s it.
    Dude you don't know what lack of choices are...

The Ruston eating scene is a paradise compared to most everyone else along the I-20 corridor
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

The Ruston eating scene is a paradise compared to most everyone else along the I-20 corridor
    Chic-a-dilly, Moon’s, Port-a-Prince, Pepe’s, Sonic, what more do you want?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

I mostly hear it compared to Monroe. I guess I tend toward that as well, I spend more time east than west

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I mostly hear it compared to Monroe. I guess I tend toward that as well, I spend more time east than west
    Yep, my thoughts exactly. I guess we should all be thankful. We could be limited to The Fishtale in Newellton.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Our new bargain meal is craft beer/pizza. Ruston vs. Monroe/WM is a tie.

Chains along I-20 in both places are just bad. We've given up on "Walk-ons". It was good the first few times. Three bad trips in a row. Done with it.

One of my pet peeves is expensive Mexican or Tex-Mex. I can pick up a couple of steaks and cook them for what we pay to eat friggin' Mexican food now.

Not sure what Ruston has for seafood, but we have plenty of options in Monroe/WM if you don't mind fried. Flying burger in Ruston is good, but too pricey.

Monroe/WM certainly has Ruston beat regarding Italian options.

We don’t have any good seafood options. Flying Burger is good for the fact that they dabble in a bunch of different stuff. Same for Log Cabin. Roma is good Italian, IMO. We could use another option there.

As far as the cost of eating out. The actual meal costs are not bad compared to other locales. Our sales tax is ridiculous and the 3% charge for using a card doesn’t seem bad until you add up a whole month. I guess people aren’t carrying credit card balances like they used to? The charge must be the only way to make some money.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Chic-a-dilly, Moon’s, Port-a-Prince, Pepe’s, Sonic, what more do you want?
    Did Moon's close?

+ Reply to Thread