+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: 2010 College Pick 'Em

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: 2010 College Pick 'Em

Did this one end up a tie ??

Are DogsWin and I Co-Champions ??

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Whew ! ! !

That was close. :icon_wink:

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Congrats Dan. Now, don't let Matt skimp on your trophy. Mine are both about four feet high and have a Bulldog passing a red, white, and blue football on top. Congratulations, even though you kind of got greedy this year, trying to sweep everything.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post

Congrats Dan. Now, don't let Matt skimp on your trophy. Mine are both about four feet high and have a Bulldog passing a red, white, and blue football on top. Congratulations, even though you kind of got greedy this year, trying to sweep everything.
    Many Thanks, Richard. I'm sure we both very well know how big a factor Lady Luck is in these contests.

Really appreciate the time and efforts of the Contest Administrator in putting these things on the Board.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Results are now posted and after your lowest score was dropped, the winner is

...... DogsWin!!

NadB with a great showing took 2nd, and bhilton wrapped up the podium spot with a 3rd place finish.

Fantastic job gentlemen.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Phi Alpha and congrats Dogswin. If you choose the $100 gift certificate to my joint: www.maxwellsmarket.com just call me 318-865-3315 or email me ross@maxwellsmarket.com and I'll arrange for shipping whatever products you choose. Ross
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

That had to be the closest Pick 'Em in the history of BB&B. Dan, we're splitting this thing 50/50 at Maxwell's! It was just as easily yours as it was mine.

And THANK YOU Ross! I'll be coming to Bossier to visit my dad this weekend, can I visit you Friday?

Doc & other admins, as Dan stated, we very much appreciate your putting this contest on every year!

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    That had to be the closest Pick 'Em in the history of BB&B. Dan, we're splitting this thing 50/50 at Maxwell's! It was just as easily yours as it was mine.

And THANK YOU Ross! I'll be coming to Bossier to visit my dad this weekend, can I visit you Friday?

Doc & other admins, as Dan stated, we very much appreciate your putting this contest on every year!
    Thanks, but the prize is all yours; CONGRATULATIONS on the win; thought I had gotten lucky and slipped past you this year.

Wonder what the final points totals were after taking off the lowest scores ??

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats DogsWin for the victory! Enjoy the glory and the fame.

I thought I had a chance after a late-season surge, but "too many bowls" equals too many losses. I guess a Top 5 finish isn't too bad.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I should be here all day Friday but you might call ahead to make sure I haven't run home to let the dogs out or run a short errand. Thanks to Doc and the Adm for the contest.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Congrats Dogs Win! I see that you have been here before. And let me add my thanks to the admins and the sponsors for providing these contests for us. Always fun to battle with and smack talk with the good sports on BB&B.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post

Sounds painful.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Sounds painful.
    Still can't get that "image" out of my mind.

2011 NCAA Bowl Confidence Champion C_hawkfan is an unknown C_hawkfan's Avatar

So what are the final standings and who has won?

+ Reply to Thread