+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Greg Goff on the recruiting trail

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Greg Goff on the recruiting trail

So much for landing Jake Slaughter... He's committed to wear the purple and piss for the evil empire.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index...an_shorts.html

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    So much for landing Jake Slaughter... He's committed to wear the purple and piss for the evil empire.

I doubt Goff is too concerned. On to the next one. Goff has already said if you dont believe in what he is preaching then go somewhere else and we'll beat you. Mr. Slaughter: from the Tech Family and myself, challenge accepted.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    I doubt Goff is too concerned. On to the next one. Goff has already said if you dont believe in what he is preaching then go somewhere else and we'll beat you. Mr. Slaughter: from Tech Nation and myself, challenge accepted.
    Tech Family. Nation is over used.

Puppy TxBBDad is an unknown

Coach OP was recruiting my son (2016) prior to his dismissal and they were close to offering him as a Soph. Tech was really making progress in the North Houston area where baseball is extremely competitive and talent is abundant. We have plans to get him in front of Coach Goff. We are Lake Charles natives so Louisiana will always have a special place in our heart.

We are hoping for continued success this upcoming year so he can put scholly pressure aside and just play the game.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

Is this Mickey's grandson?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Is this Mickey's grandson?
    yes

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TxBBDad View Post
    Coach OP was recruiting my son (2016) prior to his dismissal and they were close to offering him as a Soph. Tech was really making progress in the North Houston area where baseball is extremely competitive and talent is abundant. We have plans to get him in front of Coach Goff. We are Lake Charles natives so Louisiana will always have a special place in our heart.

We are hoping for continued success this upcoming year so he can put scholly pressure aside and just play the game.
    Good luck to your son!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Good luck to your son!!!
    Thank you. We are making the trip this Sunday 9/28 to have him in front of the coaches. Hopefully, he isn't too worn from all his strength and conditioning.

Puppy chathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the rough

Thank you. We are making the trip this Sunday 9/28 to have him in front of the coaches. Hopefully, he isn't too worn from all his strength and conditioning.
    Is your son playing on the red team? I was told by my son that there were 2 kids (SS and CF) on that team that were from the Houston area. Both looked like good players.

Quote Originally Posted by chathamdawgfan View Post
    Is your son playing on the red team? I was told by my son that there were 2 kids (SS and CF) on that team that were from the Houston area. Both looked like good players.
    Yes. He was in CF. Thank you for the encouraging comment.

Puppy chathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the rough

Yes. He was in CF. Thank you for the encouraging comment.
    My son is one of the catchers on the red team. Y'all going to be making the drive up every Sunday?

My son is one of the catchers on the red team. Y'all going to be making the drive up every Sunday?
    There were some good catchers on that team. The guys seemed to gel almost seemlessly. I don't think I can make that drive consistently. I was hoping the initial meeting would prove fruitful to warrant a re-offer. That being said, if I had to bring him back again I would be open to it. He is receiving a lot of interest from about 10 schools but haven't received an offer yet.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

• Casey Sutton pledges to Louisiana Tech
    • Former Sterlington Panther Casey Sutton has verbally committed to committed to sign with Louisiana Tech. Sutton is entering his sophomore season as Hinds Community College.

Read more: http://www.bastropenterprise.com/article/20141009/Sports/141009625#ixzz3FmgGN9C8

Sutton appears to be a great pickup for Tech.

I just wanted to update you: The SS (2017) has verbally committed to Tech.

+ Reply to Thread