+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Spoon

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Spoon

At the risk of upsetting DogsWin & TechFanno1, this move (firing Spoon) was long overdue. There's absolutely no reason the Lady Techster program should remain in the crapper. It's time to climb out, and this is the first step.

At least now I know we have an AD.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

agree

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Rooster your a complete idiot for even letting that garbadge spew from your mouth. It is uneducated bigots like you that give good people a bad name!!!
    Damn man......lighten up. I'm guessing you're not very tolerant of other people's opinions?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    That makes as much sense as a gay person saying they don't want a hetro as the coach. Lesbian, gay or Straight don't matter as long as he or she is the best for the job. We are in 2014 way past sexual orientation having a role in who gets a job even in Ruston Louisiana.
    2014, 2024, or 1999...doesn't matter what year to me. I would rather not have a lesbian as a coach. Am I right? Am I wrong? Don't know, I think I am right, b/c it is my opinion. And that and $1 will buy you a cold beer. Now, calling someone a complete idiot and calling their opinion "garbage", and an uneducated bigot, that in itself is "garbage". Thousands of men shed blood and died so you and I could have a different opinion. It's 2014, get over calling someone juvenile names b/c they have a different opinion than you.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

What part of hire the best person for the job can you not understand. You hire who is best qualified not who someone sleeps with common sense tells you that but apparently common sense is pissed off and not speaking to you.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

At this time I am reminded of the words in a country and western song. The words are, "Thank God and Greyhound she is gone."

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    2014, 2024, or 1999...doesn't matter what year to me. I would rather not have a lesbian as a coach. Am I right? Am I wrong? Don't know, I think I am right, b/c it is my opinion. And that and $1 will buy you a cold beer. Now, calling someone a complete idiot and calling their opinion "garbage", and an uneducated bigot, that in itself is "garbage". Thousands of men shed blood and died so you and I could have a different opinion. It's 2014, get over calling someone juvenile names b/c they have a different opinion than you.
    Would you be ok with someone expressing their opinion if it was "I prefer not having a Christian as a coach" or "I prefer not having a black person as a coach" or "I prefer not having someone hispanic as a coach?"

Yes, it is your right to state your opinion. And it is phil's right to call it bigotry and garbage. That's what happens when you express your opinion in a public way. It is open to be attacked.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Three words for you to think back on: First Techster coach.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Three words for you to think back on: First Techster coach.
    Leon was a Lesbian?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Glad she is gone. I LOVED watching her play....and pretty much loved watching her sister cheer for her as I loved watching Spoon play. But, she has not gotten it done and it was time for her to go. I do wish her well. I hope we will be back winning some games with a new coaching staff!

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Rooster's wording is pretty ironic considering gay people are living a "natural lifestyle" -- It is what feels natural to them. What is natural to you isn't natural to others. Why do you like the things you do? Why are you attracted to blondes, or red heads, or heavy women? You don't know why, bc it just comes natural. Homosexuality isn't a choice. The fact of the matter is Spoon is living the lifestyle she knows to be natural.
    And no, I am not gay.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

wow this is getting way off base hire the best coach

Meanwhile...back on the news at hand....

The Lady Techsters finished the year 12-20 overall, 5-11 in conference. Considering this was Spoon's 4th full year (plus she coached 11 games in the 2008-2009 year) at the helm, absolutely NOBODY should be surprised that she was fired. Sorry, but basketball coaches --both men & women-- with 12-20 records GET FIRED!!! Always have, and always will.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Meanwhile...back on the news at hand....

The Lady Techsters finished the year 12-20 overall, 5-11 in conference. Considering this was Spoon's 4th full year (plus she coached 11 games in the 2008-2009 year) at the helm, absolutely NOBODY should be surprised that she was fired. Sorry, but basketball coaches --both men & women-- with 12-20 records GET FIRED!!! Always have, and always will.
    Truth and fact. Two things some in this forum completely disregard.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should talk to the son/daughter of Pat Summitt, Coach K, Bobby Knight, Rick Patino, or another offspring of famous coach. Surely that will work.

+ Reply to Thread