+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldog Painting

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Bulldog Painting

I had to brag about my daughter's latest painting for a MS State Alum's home; I now want one for a REAL bulldawg's home!

http://s32.postimg.org/6myiin6px/Bulldog.jpg

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Bulldog Painting

You have a talented daughter!

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    You have a talented daughter!
    Thanks girldawg!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Have her make some prints of this picture.....it's very good!

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

I love it!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I would definitely bid on that at any Tech event. Although TYLERTECHSAS would probobly swoop in and outbid me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Have her make some prints of this picture.....it's very good!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I would definitely bid on that at any Tech event. Although TYLERTECHSAS would probobly swoop in and outbid me.
    Great idea; I may have her paint one for a Tech Fundraiser.

My daughter's latest bulldog painting.

https://s32.postimg.org/yh0lkptx1/Bulldog2.jpg

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Does she work on commission ?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Does she work on commission ?
    Hey Dwayne, she loves to paint on the side, while she is attending nursing school. She does sell some of her artwork to help her through school; she has a website on www.etsy.com (Paintsbymeg): https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaintsbyMe...hopheader-name. She mainly sells locally here in Jackson, MS, but has had interests as far as Great Britain.

This is my daughter's latest; it is going in a condo in Starkville. It is a 6' x 8' triptych.

+ Reply to Thread