+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Todd Berry? Oh, ULM

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeBoyintheRockies View Post
    A redneck in my eyes is someone who is religiously intolerate, proud, and arroagant. A redneck fits the bill of a supremicist who feels that they are entitled to certain luxuries--political, economical, social, etc--just because of their affiliation with a specific creed.

A redneck treats everyone around them that does not agree with them with a high level of disrespect. They feel like anyone who disagrees with them must be beneath them and suffer miserably.

They are the most close-minded individuals on the planet. Rather than looking at the world with all of its possibilities and joy that could be shared and exchanged from one man to another, a redneck is a taker. They don't care who they hurt or what people think of them as long as they get what they want.

In my eyes, this is the typical redneck.
    Hmmm....That ain't a Redneck. That's a Democrat.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Anybody ever had a licorice ICEE? I think that would pretty much suck.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Looks like a belch poser to me and most probable a nlulm or middle fan.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Maybe it is time for the TennesseeBoy to log off as he/she is jumping into a situation based on what was "learned" from bulletin board talk or is really a poser.
    WWDog
    La Tech

That is really funny TBoy! You try to give me red for implying you are a poser? It didn't work anyway since you don't have enough green to make it stick! Get lost you aren't worth the time!

PS Now I really think this person is a nlulm poser. Nobody else would get this worked up from the start about this.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

You're too vain. Louisiana Tech is blinded by pride.
    Didn't y'all just basically destroy two conferences because your vain got its panties in a wad when Utah moved to the PAC-10?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

That's your definition of a redneck. I don't look at the stereotypes because there are alot of people out there that like to hunt, drive big trucks, or listen to country music that are very good people.
    A redneck in my eyes is someone who is religiously intolerate, proud, and arroagant. A redneck fits the bill of a supremicist who feels that they are entitled to certain luxuries--political, economical, social, etc--just because of their affiliation with a specific creed.

A redneck treats everyone around them that does not agree with them with a high level of disrespect. They feel like anyone who disagrees with them must be beneath them and suffer miserably.

They are the most close-minded individuals on the planet. Rather than looking at the world with all of its possibilities and joy that could be shared and exchanged from one man to another, a redneck is a taker. They don't care who they hurt or what people think of them as long as they get what they want.

In my eyes, this is the typical redneck.

Webster:
    redneck |ˈredˌnek|
    noun- informal derogatory
    a working-class white person

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

That's Webster's definition. Not mine.

'Cause you are either 12 or way to stupid to define anything. Welcome to ignore. I trust the other bbb folks will do the same.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

That's Webster's definition. Not mine.
    Yeah, I've seen how you define people. First hand.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

It seems we have one of these nuts log on at least once a month. Could they all be one and the same?

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Haha. He tried to give me red and called me a narrow minded bible belter!!

It's beyond me why anybody like him would spend so much time on a Louisiana Tech message board.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

The Johnny's in BR doesn't quite taste the same to me as the Johnny's in North Louisiana

They come out of the woodwork every time conference expansion is hot. The more we see the more TECH is a threat. Take it as a sign that TECH is moving on.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    The Johnny's in BR doesn't quite taste the same to me as the Johnny's in North Louisiana
    We really need a Johnny's in San Antonio. I really like their pizza.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

This is true, and I apologize. I was being defensive with the attacks against the Mormon Church by Louisiana Tech fans.
    HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! You tried to red dot me....didn't work Utard! Said I was typical Bible Belt mentality, narrow minded and weilded in vanity.......you guys are so much smarter than us! How did ANYTHING I said come across as vain? Dude, if you can't take a joke, you may as well hang it up....even in Utah! My comment about Polygamy Beer was not vain or anything but the truth! It is an exceptionally good beer brewed in Provo and exhibited at regional beer contests throughout the Rockies. Wasn't meant as a slap at Mormonism. My comment about your "wives" is an OBVIOUS crack on the current reality show concerning a Mormon family with multiple wives. Now.....to the use of the word "Utard"....sorry about that! It is a coloquial term used in NW Wyoming referring to those from Utah........So, having said all that, please leave our board...Utard.

+ Reply to Thread