+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: LOUISIANA vs Baylor

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ULM vs Baylor

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Browning is an outstanding QB. We wouldn't have a clue how to even slow him down. He's who we've been looking for and haven't had since Rattay.
    He impressed tonight, but I don't think he can hold Colby's jock. Stay tuned!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=boxerdog;1271309He impressed tonight, but I don't think he can hold Colby's jock. Stay tuned![/QUOTE]He impressed against Arkansas, he impressed against Auburn and he impressed against Baylor.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Guys... Guys.... We can run with the JUCOs upstart popularity.

For starters, rename the thread title "Louisiana vs Baylor"

I, for one, thought UL had a fantastic moral victory tonight.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

He had some out of pocket passes that even I was impressed with. We would still hang 75 on them. Just saying. Now let's all get back to the Illinois game people!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

No so much concerned about the ULM football game...but we need to step it up and get butts in the stands at JAS. ULM has shown that it can be done in North LA. We need to pull out all the stops this year and next to propel us into CUSA and bigger and better things.
    I hope email inboxes fill up for DR, BVDV, Adam Mcguirt, etc. demanding better. I hope we will bring this up in every conversation with them.
    We need to keep our foot on the accelerator...don't let up.

...and WIN. (JFW)

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDawg View Post
    No so much concerned about the ULM football game...but we need to step it up and get butts in the stands at JAS. ULM has shown that it can be done in North LA. We need to pull out all the stops this year and next to propel us into CUSA and bigger and better things.
    I hope email inboxes fill up for DR, BVDV, Adam Mcguirt, etc. demanding better. I hope we will bring this up in every conversation with them.
    We need to keep our foot on the accelerator...don't let up.

...and WIN. (JFW)
    I wonder if ULM ran out of TP and paper towels - BEFORE the start of the game. I wonder if ULM cut the grass around the campus before game day. I wonder if their student center stunk. I wonder if with a record crowd they ran out of concessions. I wonder...

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Watched the game at the boat so I didn't have sound but it was still a fun game to watch. No, they are not America's team but I think they are America's Cinderella team this year. And I don't care how they did it, the stands were full. And they don't quit. Three good games against the Big Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Watched the game at the boat so I didn't have sound but it was still a fun game to watch. No, they are not America's team but I think they are America's Cinderella team this year. And I don't care how they did it, the stands were full. And they don't quit. Three good games against the Big Boys.
    Something I don't think we've ever done in a single season.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

I wonder if ULM ran out of TP and paper towels - BEFORE the start of the game. I wonder if ULM cut the grass around the campus before game day. I wonder if their student center stunk. I wonder if with a record crowd they ran out of concessions. I wonder...
    Nah. Toilet paper is like halftime adjustments.....

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Cinderella gets passive revenge and still gets the prince. UL just lost to another BcS school.

No offense, but moral victories are for losers.

If we were to get a BCS school IN RUSTON (looking at you, Bruce and aTm) we'd sell out. But we haven't done that since 08. And we sucked the year before, and there was a hurricane.

Y'all are kissing UL's ass a little too much for doing what they always do: Lose.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

He impressed against Arkansas, he impressed against Auburn and he impressed against Baylor.
    .......but he also turned the ball over, essentially costing them the game.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

I was at the game(sitting in Baylor section) and ironically, their concessions DID run out of everything in the 2nd quarter. EVERYTHING. No drinks at all. My pregnant wife had to beg some tailgaters for a bottled water. Before halftime!

They "sold out" because they hyped this game up a ton and also have a bigger market from which to draw bandwagonners. It's crazy that a 1-2 team has bandwagon fans.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

hope this song will get you through all of these tough times, LFR

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

went to the game tonight with my wife, ULM grad. Crowd was loud, stadium was full. Not capacity with the tarps and a few empty seats, but we should be ashamed of OUR attendance by comparison. Both teams reminded me of us. All offense, and, well, you know the other half. Neither team moves as fast as we do, but they were very methodical in the way the offenses clicked.

I will say that they have the same problems with concessions as we do. Long lines that could move faster if the servers could get things straight. Ran out of water and sprite before the half. Our COKES were not cold. Other problem we ran into was the stadium sections and seating were not designated very well. Our tickets said "lower level chair back" and we were in bench seats. Nothing wrong with where we sat or the fact that it was a bench, but accuracy was lacking. We also climbed up and down the steps a couple of times to find our seats. Not fun with a 3 yr old and 4 month old.

All in all a fun night, especially since a Baylor buddy gave me the tickets.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Did y'all catch the ULM FUBU girl?

+ Reply to Thread