+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: TechTeamShop.com Discount Code

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: TechTeamShop.com Discount Code

Thats cool.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Got a new item idea... those skin things for your phones and laptops...

http://www.skinit.com/index.php?affi...id=G_TR_skinit

You can design your own... but I ain't Quang. :icon_wink:

http://www.skinit.com/devices/

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Will the Twins Enterprises caps be in for the tax free weekend??

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    tax free weekend is now officially over.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    The Twins hats should be in early this week and the discount codes will be in effect, but if you are in Louisiana you will have to pay tax.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    tax free weekend is now officially over.
    No! Our tax free weekend doesn't end until midnight tonight!!!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    The Twins hats should be in early this week and the discount codes will be in effect, but if you are in Louisiana you will have to pay tax.

No! Our tax free weekend doesn't end until midnight tonight!!!
    So if I order while I'm here in the desert (NM), I don't have to pay tax, but if I order when I get back to LA, I do? This might expedite my order!

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

I received my Nike polo, shorts, and t-shirt yesterday, and I am a satisfied customer. Thanks again, guys, for taking the initiative and risk to offer the products to Tech fans.

Bulldog 809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game

Just got both of my Columbia shirts I ordered last Thursday, my first time to see the new logo on something--great products!

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Great service!!! Don't forget your 15% discount for entering the discount code! Ordered my 2 official game day t shirts on Sat. and they were at my home Tues. Plus a magnet to put on my bar fridge for Techteamshop.com. See y'all at The game!!!

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

I got a call from the company that makes our flags and they are shipping them tomorrow (car flags and 30" x 40" house flags). We should have them available on the site by Monday or Tuesday. Tailgate tents will be available about the same time. The 15% discount will probably run continuously for the duration of the football season and into Christmas, so enjoy. We (the diehard fans) deserve it! Thanks for all the suggestions and compliments! As always, we are here for Tech and the fans.

GO DAWGS!!!

Ben
    Attached Files Attached Files

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I received my Twins Enterprises baseball cap today!! Looks great!

Puppy buddyfrench has turned a few heads around herebuddyfrench has turned a few heads around herebuddyfrench has turned a few heads around herebuddyfrench has turned a few heads around here buddyfrench's Avatar

Thanks for the code now lets get some magnets for us to put on our rides.

http://www.techteamshop.com/collecti...royal-tech-cap

Does this hat have anything in the back?

Thanks!

Dont forget to use your discount code!

bump

+ Reply to Thread