+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NSU loading buses to Wreck Tech

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NSU loading buses to Wreck Tech

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I live in Natchitoches too and have been kidded about this game for TWO years. " Hey, what happened to your poor puppy dogs"??? I'm tired of hearing it. We need to give them a good beat down!!
    I'm quite positive it will be similar result to the Southern game

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    I'm quite positive it will be similar result to the Southern game
    Similar results re: attendance and the visitor having a good band. But nowhere close to the rout of the SU game. Maybe Dawgs by 10-14 provided we don't turn it over a bunch of times.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Similar results re: attendance and the visitor having a good band. But nowhere close to the rout of the SU game. Maybe Dawgs by 10-14 provided we don't turn it over a bunch of times.
    I expect a similar final score to the Southern game. The means in which we get to that final score, could be different. Southern was won at halftime and we coasted.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    I expect a similar final score to the Southern game. The means in which we get to that final score, could be different. Southern was won at halftime and we coasted.
    I agree, the final score should be a win by 28+. 2014 our offense thrived on big plays, and we were still recovering from the loss of 50+ seniors from 2012 :P

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Will they hand it off to MD who will jump out of the plane amidst pre-game fireworks to enter the stadium? Isn't he a former PikeBoy?
    They deliver it to Dawgmatic at the 50 who precedes to drop-kick a 60 yd FG and then eat a dozen pinecones

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that NSU's only win last year was against a DII school. They lost to every DI team they played. Dawgs by a ton.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Will they hand it off to MD who will jump out of the plane amidst pre-game fireworks to enter the stadium? Isn't he a former PikeBoy?
    Phi Phi KA

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Phi Phi KA
    It was a good visualization. Landing amidst bomb bursts then hugging Champ.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that NSU's only win last year was against a DII school. They lost to every DI team they played. Dawgs by a ton.
    Wow, I didn't realize they were that bad last year. Even if they make significant improvement we should win easily.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I live in Natchitoches too and have been kidded about this game for TWO years. " Hey, what happened to your poor puppy dogs"??? I'm tired of hearing it. We need to give them a good beat down!!
    I would tell them we lost to a vastly inferior team because we did not take the game seriously, but our awful performance woke us up and we rebounded to get to a bowl game and defeat a Big 10 team.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I would tell them we lost to a vastly inferior team because we did not take the game seriously, but our awful performance woke us up and we rebounded to get to a bowl game and defeat a Big 10 team.
    We went to sleep again later. Two times. Must have had something to do with gaining an hour traveling east.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Do you think had we won the NSU game, we wouldn't have crushed UTEP, WKU, and Rice so resoundingly?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    We went to sleep again later. Two times. Must have had something to do with gaining an hour traveling east.
    I'm guessing the second time was against Marshall (ODU first)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Do you think had we won the NSU game, we wouldn't have crushed UTEP, WKU, and Rice so resoundingly?

I'm guessing the second time was against Marshall (ODU first)?
    UTEP was horrible. We won WKU because of our defense. We beat Rice because they were horrible and they were focused on finals.

Yes, in typical COYHCSH fashion we played not to lose and lost both games at ODU and Marshall. Both programs, along with USM, own us.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Dawgs win by at least 30 over NSU.

People forget that LA Tech was coming off of a very bad 2013 year (4-8 record) when we ran into NSU in game 4 of 2014. Not that this is an acceptable excuse, but that particular LA Tech team didn't really know how "to win" yet (IMO). We got caught sleeping at the wheel, and it ended up being a real turning point for this program. After this embarrasing loss, the Dogs went 7-3. That 2014 team eventually finished the season with a 9-5 record, including an HOD Bowl win over Illinois.
    Last edited by HogDawg; 08-10-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Ditch the Demons. What? Let's have a bon fire just like the old days.
    I realize that "running the score up" is considered tacky, but I hope we do it anyway. 2014 was an embarrasment...

+ Reply to Thread