+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a week video

Puppy SlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: What a week viedo

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    We aren't in that list, but we've had our spot ever since they started renting them out. We are very close to the Krewe de Chew, but actually closer to the stadium than they are. You have to make the Krewe de Chew spot if you ever come over for a game. They elicit participation from the visiting team's fans to dance the Rooster Dance with them. If they do, they get mardi gras beads (in the opposing team's school colors) and get fed. Its a hoot! They do the Rooster dance 3 hours and 1-1/2 hours before kick-off.

Our group is well organized. We have a team for each home game that is responsible to cook a meal for 150 people. We have 5-6 members on each team. This way, you work one game each season, then show up for the rest and just relax and enjoy the fellowship. Each member's family is invited and you are also allowed to invite another family for each game. We generally average about 100+ for each game. If you show up this year, you are welcome to our tent.....just let me know so we can exchange contact info.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Hi Kent. I'm an ex Cajun football player (75-77) and I love that we are splaying Tech again. I am hoping for a great day of football at Cajun Field next week. Injury free and let the best team win.

Regarding your "arrogant" comment, you should look in the mirror before casting stones. We did not start the Elite talk, you did. We did not start the separation talk, you did. And by you, I'm referring to the Tech fandom in general. We will see how we stack up on Sept 6th.

If you go to the game, you are welcome to join our tailgating team. We are comprised of former players, mostly older guys in our 50's. Not your rah rah fans, just a bunch of guys that know the game and appreciate the rivalry we've had with Tech over the many games and years.

Yes, we are plenty excited about our athletic program these days! We had our best hear in history so cut us some slack, please.

Rick
    Slick the separation is simple we are the number 2 public institution academically and athletically in this state therefore we want to separate from ULX schools. You guys are obviously trying to claim flagship of the UL system but if any institution deserves that it's Tech. That's why I wish we wouldn't play y'all or Monroe ever.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just quit Kent. A Tech fan would not have misspelled "weak video."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    What? lol. Now that's some funny stuff.
    No ... it's sad, really.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Just quit Kent. A Tech fan would not have misspelled "weak video."
    Deer T1
    That was obviously a type O on my pad. It's very week of you to keep pointing that out. Shirley you have never made a mistake in this new age of texting technology. Any way you have a great rest of the weak.
    Last edited by Kent; 08-22-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Deer T1
    That was obviously a type O on my pad. It's very week of you to keep pointing that out. Sure you have never made a mistake in this new age of texting technology. Any way you have a great rest of the weak.
    I'll admit, I did laugh at that response.

Nuke

Just doing some trolling and found this.
    I hate ul laugh I hope we kill the arrogant SOB's. Those people are really getting full of themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp1IU4Mkheg
    Embrace the suck Kent

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sonsoffamouscoachesclub View Post
    Embrace the suck Kent
    Out of all the ULL trolls that have frequented our board here recently, you definitely win the prize for the wittiest handle.

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    Out of all the ULL trolls that have frequented our board here recently, you definitely win the prize for the wittiest handle.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Deer T1
    That was obviously a type O on my pad. It's very week of you to keep pointing that out. Sure you have never made a mistake in this new age of texting technology. Any way you have a great rest of the weak.
    Go to "edit" and then "advance" to rewrite the title error.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Go to "edit" and then "advance" to rewrite the title error.
    That wont change anything to the title in the thread list. Only within the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    That wont change anything to the title in the thread list. Only within the thread.
    Is it just me or did I actually hit every limb in the dumb ass tree when I fell out of it?

+ Reply to Thread