+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 mlb

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: 2010 mlb

I think Tampa is gonna be getting a new stadium pretty soon. I saw some drawings for it a while back and it looked pretty original.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    I think Tampa is gonna be getting a new stadium pretty soon. I saw some drawings for it a while back and it looked pretty original.
    For a variety of reasons, that's pretty unlikely. Even if it does, it won't stop the team from moving with crowds of 10k to see the top team in baseball which would leave Pinellas County with the bill for an expensive stadium and no team.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

I'm a braves fan, so I'm not happy right now. Entertaining season overall to begin with though.

Anyone know where the braves could find someone who can hit?

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    I'm a braves fan, so I'm not happy right now. Entertaining season overall to begin with though.

Anyone know where the braves could find someone who can hit?
    we could always clone J-Hey...or just get his 14-year old brother to join the team...

+ Reply to Thread