+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2074

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Can't help it if GP is the first to report all of these stories.
    I think there is a reason that they're the first to make up these stories.

It's because they're not true or (at best) really misleading. But I'm not changing anyone's mind here. I just don't think it's very productive to chime in anymore.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    . I just don't think it's very productive to chime in anymore.
    Good move for you when you keep getting proven wrong over and over and over...

Of course anybody who didn't allow their Trump hate to rule their thinking knew this was happening and happened.

Enjoy your day of celebrating the big lie of January 6, 2021.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

Of course anybody who didn't allow their Trump hate to rule their thinking knew this was happening and happened.

How many times do we really need to prove that the links that Frisco posts are lies?

I rarely check in here anymore. When I do, I read a few of ya’lls posts and I get my fill of stupid for the year. I don’t encounter this level of dumb IRL, so this sometimes scratches my itch for the 3 stooges.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

It's just a lot of links to a national inquirer level website and some occasional name calling or unsupported assertions.

But nothing I could post would change anyone's mind. Anyone still reading this long ago made up their mind. I'd rather argue about how many teams should be in CUSA or who should start at QB. Or hate on ULX or LSU together. If there was a chance to convince it'd still be worth it, but I don't think that's possible anymore.

I really do wish people didn't buy this stuff, but I don't think anyone's going to argue anyone into another position on a message board.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

It's just a lot of links to a national inquirer level website and some occasional name calling or unsupported assertions.

But nothing I could post would change anyone's mind. Anyone still reading this long ago made up their mind. I'd rather argue about how many teams should be in CUSA or who should start at QB. Or hate on ULX or LSU together. If there was a chance to convince it'd still be worth it, but I don't think that's possible anymore.

I really do wish people didn't buy this stuff, but I don't think anyone's going to argue anyone into another position on a message board.
    Hmm…. Inquirer level website.

Are you talking about CNN, ABC, NBC, or CBS?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Hmm…. Inquirer level website.

Are you talking about CNN, ABC, NBC, or CBS?
    Gateway pundit.

There is bias, and then there is Elvis sightings. Gateway pundit seems to me closer to Batboy/Elvis sightings (but insidious instead of silly).

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Gateway pundit.

There is bias, and then there is Elvis sightings. Gateway pundit seems to me closer to Batboy/Elvis sightings (but insidious instead of silly).
    Russia collusion, you bought it hook, line, and sinker didn’t you?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Gateway pundit.

There is a long list of media far more biased than Gateway Pundit.

ABC
    CBS
    NBC/MSNBC/CNBC
    PBS
    CNN
    AP
    Reuters
    New York Times
    Washington Post
    Los Angeles Times
    basically every other large city newspaper in the country

...and that's just a start.

The problem is all of those outlets establish their opinions and then focus their reporting to try to support those opinions. And they go out of their way to discredit anything that doesn't support that preferred narrative. That's not journalism, it's pure biased advocacy.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Russia collusion, you bought it hook, line, and sinker didn’t you?
    No. Did I post something about that?

There is a long list of media far more biased than Gateway Pundit.

ABC
    CBS
    NBC/MSNBC/CNBC
    PBS
    CNN
    AP
    Reuters
    New York Times
    Washington Post
    Los Angeles Times
    basically every other large city newspaper in the country

and that's just a start.

The problem is all of those outlets establish their opinions and then focus their reporting to try to support those opinions. And they go out of their way to discredit anything that doesn't support that preferred narrative. That's not journalism, it's pure biased advocacy.
    If you find gateway pundit credible, I won't be able to change your mind about that.

I do try to be aware of media bias, I think it's real, and it largely leans left in those outlets you named. But most them do actual reporting and have best practices and guidelines and verify their reporting.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

But most them do actual reporting and have best practices and guidelines and verify their reporting.
    Your examples? January 6 2021 reports? You are such a sheep.

Your examples? January 6 2021 reports? You are such a sheep.
    I don't think I could give you any number of examples that would convince you. And we wouldn't be able to agree about about the facts being reported it seems.

What would be the point? If I link to something non-contraversial, it'd just be me dodging the question. If I link to something and you disagree for any reason it's just proof that I'm a sheep but too dumb to see how I'm being led. If I don't bother (as I won't) it'll just be that there aren't any examples and that "proves" that gateway pundit is more credible than the AP or any other institutional media outlet. I can't win, I'm begging for personal insults and dismissal no matter what (including this response). What's the point?

I don't know many of y'all personally, but I've been posting here for almost 20 years. It's fun! It's usually fun. But I just think that on a lot of these topics (and it's always been this way to some extent) we've moved past the point of persuasion. It can still be fun to argue about things with no hope of persuading sometimes, but usually not in politics (for me). We just don't have the level of relationship to where we're going to move past much of this trump/election stuff.

I do have an interesting and somewhat relevant topic I would be curious to hear people's thoughts about, particularly those I disagree with otherwise politically (and on which I haven't made up my mind). But I don't want to be seen as changing the topic out of fear or agreement or "losing" or anything like that. So maybe another thread.

Meanwhile, I knew I'd get sucked back in if I started responding, and maybe I still will. But if this thread goes back to just a gateway pundit link of the day chain, I don't think it's productive for anyone for me to respond. It can just be that, mostly uncluttered by my responses. I really had been trying. And I'd try again not to interrupt another link of the day list. We can just go back to that.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The problem I have seen is not necessarily us as much as there isn’t a source of news that isn’t biased now. And you rarely see an acknowledgment and retraction when they are wrong. They might delete a story or shove it to the bottom of the site, but that’s it. I don’t trust an news outlets anymore. I find people I trust who are actually involved in things I want to know about and get first hand knowledge.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Can't help it if GP is the first to report all of these stories.
    No worries. It's called REAL REPORTING. Won't get it in a lot of places these days.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Gateway pundit.

That's it, take your guidance from the Guisslapp's playbook; if you can't refute the evidence against you, just criticize the source.

I hope you are enjoying your $3 gas, a president with a 35% job approval rating, taking your multiple sickness shots, and the country's total surrender at the southern border. Because YOU voted for it. LOL!

+ Reply to Thread