+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fox & Co 3/27 - Lindy's segment

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Fox & Co 3/27 - Lindy's segment

Not flaming the program, guys, but I had a comment about one of Fox's remarks during the segment. Lindy was talking about the UL-Tenn Sweet 16 game and Fox mentioned that Louisville is getting a pretty good bandwagon going.

My observation, Louisville has to have a decent bandwagon if an entire university in south LA is trying to copy there call letters. Just a small laugh for myself on the drive in to Monroe.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Fox & Co 3/27 - Lindy's segment

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Not flaming the program, guys, but I had a comment about one of Fox's remarks during the segment. Lindy was talking about the UL-Tenn Sweet 16 game and Fox mentioned that Louisville is getting a pretty good bandwagon going.

My observation, Louisville has to have a decent bandwagon if an entire university in south LA is trying to copy there call letters. Just a small laugh for myself on the drive in to Monroe.
    OHHHHHHHHH THAT IS GOLDEN.....WHY DID YOU NOT CALL IN AND SAY THAT?!!!! I THINK I WOULD HAVE FALLEN OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!

+ Reply to Thread