+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/29: @UNT Game

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Good advice, but we will 'prolly be in the Big 12 by then. 2020 will be our transition year.
    Don't be so negative. You know that the SEC will come calling next year!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Conf Sec Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Don't be so negative. You know that the SEC will come calling next year!
    This sounds ever better.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Read a few thread, many UNT fans are chalking up the lost as "LA Tech was not better, they just wanted it more".

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

LaTech Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Good advice, but we will 'prolly be in the Big 12 by then. 2020 will be our transition year.
    But won't ULALA get that invite first!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Read a few thread, many UNT fans are chalking up the lost as "LA Tech was not better, they just wanted it more".
    Are they upset about the failed 2pt conversion? How did it look on TV?

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

If they didn’t make excuses, they wouldn’t be true fans. The truth of it is we are more talented than them in many positions. I said it before the game that we would be the most talented team that they’ve faced thus far, and some of my friends laughed. I think this game proved that to be true. We know where we are deficient without me beating a dead horse again.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It looked close, but FAR from indisputable.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    And other Dawg fans scattered. HDs picture indicate his group was sitting among NT fans if the picture was taken from his seat.
    Full disclosure, I didn't take that pic. Another Tech fan posted it on the CUSA board. I was actually sitting in the upper deck of the Tech section you see here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Which is an excuse we've used many times.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Great observation.
    I climbed up and told TYLERTECHSAS about it then thought about coming over to you, but you were too hard to get to. Plus I figured you were already on top of it.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Knee was definitely down with the ball short of the goal. No question. It was close as live I thought the bad guys made it. The replay showed him short when he was down, without question.

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

good game fellas...admittedly, i did not read this whole thread...depressing...it was a good game, north texas had a chance, but made too many mistakes. ferguson was as awesome as advertised. hope yall had a good trip to denton and all returned home safely. thank you for making this game the most attended in apogee history...but i still hope ya'll lose out!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I climbed up and told TYLERTECHSAS about it then thought about coming over to you, but you were too hard to get to. Plus I figured you were already on top of it.
    Nope. I never noticed that before. I'll watch for it now though.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NTTHOR View Post
    good game fellas...admittedly, i did not read this whole thread...depressing...it was a good game, north texas had a chance, but made too many mistakes. ferguson was as awesome as advertised. hope yall had a good trip to denton and all returned home safely. thank you for making this game the most attended in apogee history...but i still hope ya'll lose out!
    I hope y'all win out. CUSA has enough shitty teams without both of us falling as well!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Full disclosure, I didn't take that pic. Another Tech fan posted it on the CUSA board. I was actually sitting in the upper deck of the Tech section you see here.
    Nice for you to have a game near your home. Glad for you that you were in Texas instead of "on assignment" in TN. A long way from the Nashville to the Dallas areas. Are you going to be able to make it to Ruston next week? I don't know what you think about it, but I would like to finally meet you as am planning on going and hanging out with PDs tailgate. He doesn't know that, though.

+ Reply to Thread