+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: OMG

Varsity Bulldog bsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the roughbsngr is a jewel in the rough

Re: OMG

This is ridiculous! I was hoping to be top page in tomorrows NS. Now we will be behind ulms embarrasing ole miss loss and lspoo come from behind win.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    That's all that matters.
    That is the only thing that matters. This thread was just for fun!

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

another log for the fire... or thread for the pit.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Why is this thread labeled "sticky" and placed at the top. Game is over let it die. Sucks that LSU won but it should not be at the top. Dawgs Bowl Eligible, etc. Should be the first thing on the list.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    Why is this thread labeled "sticky" and placed at the top. Game is over let it die. Sucks that LSU won but it should not be at the top. Dawgs Bowl Eligible, etc. Should be the first thing on the list.
    I agree. It's ridiculous that this thread has more pages than OUR game thread from yesterday. I hate LSU as much as anybody, but there's way too much energy expenditure on them here.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    I agree. I can't believe there is a thread giving play by play on the LSU game? We got bowl eligible that is awesome. I thought it was a La Tech board, not LSU board

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Calm down guys. This is likely just a little joke by the mods in response to the prognostications about what they would do with this thread when they saw it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Delete the Thread!

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Calm down guys. This is likely just a little joke by the mods in response to the prognostications about what they would do with this thread when they saw it.
    I just think it is stupid to start a thread about the LSU game. I don't care if its supposedly a "joke" as some people have made it seem to be. You do not see LSU fans posting threads on there website about a play by play about a Tech game.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    I just think it is stupid to start a thread about the LSU game. I don't care if its supposedly a "joke" as some people have made it seem to be. You do not see LSU fans posting threads on there website about a play by play about a Tech game.
    Your entitled to your opinion. This was a big national story, so I have no problem with the thread. The "sticky" is what I was referring to as a joke.

Lastly, I couldn't care less what LSU does (or doesn't do) on their boards.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Your entitled to your opinion. This was a big national story, so I have no problem with the thread. The "sticky" is what I was referring to as a joke.

Lastly, I couldn't care less what LSU does (or doesn't do) on their boards.
    I agree. Oh, and if it wasn't news then why did ESPN have the message going accross the bottom of their screen in the second half and break in for updates last night. It was, it was funny, and the mods response is funny. I am just sorry they pulled it out.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I agree. Oh, and if it wasn't news then why did ESPN have the message going accross the bottom of their screen in the second half and break in for updates last night. It was, it was funny, and the mods response is funny. I am just sorry they pulled it out.
    As usual Cal&Ken you are right on the money. It WAS funny and the only thing not funny was that they won in the end.

The moderators have pulled a funny themselves!

But the most important thing, the ONLY important thing is that WE won, we are bowl eligible and have two more games in our season that I think are very winnable if we play with heart and intensity and desire to win.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    You don't think they had threads on tigerdroppings.com when nlulm beat Bama last year?

A thread was started because the big kid on our block was getting his bell rung by a welter-weight for over 3 hours last night. At the time it was BIG news, not just on this board, but on sportsline.com, espn.com, and who knows where else. The only reason the thread is STILL going is because people coming on here to whine about it, and then those of us who can't help ourselves but to respond to the whining.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Yall Jinxed it...The minute I came on the board and saw this thread LSU started slowly coming back. If you hate them so much just forget about them...this thread inspired them to victory. :icon_wink:...BTW still love ya dawgmatic!!!

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Yall Jinxed it...The minute I came on the board and saw this thread LSU started slowly coming back. If you hate them so much just forget about them...this thread inspired them to victory. :icon_wink:...BTW still love ya dawgmatic!!!

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Love you too, Honey! :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread