+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Bowl game thread: ULaLa vs San Diego St.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: New Orleans Bowl game thread: ULaLa vs San Diego St.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    In behalf of maddawg and the rest of bulldog nation, I want to congratulate ULL on their victory last night! We are proud of each and every one of you--from the trainers, to the players, to the coaches, to the fans and administration! Great job!! We would also like to wish you all a Merry Christmas...
    Gay.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Is it Wednesday yet? I am ready for La Tech football!

Varsity Bulldog chew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    On a side note did anyone else see just how bad the ULL center was??? It seemed like every play the ball was at the QBs feet.
    He played the whole game with a broken snapping hand, tough as nails, but man he sucked it up with rolling snaps to BG.

Varsity Bulldog chew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I also agree with most of y'all, I never and I mean NEVER pull for you guys to win. With that being said if y'all do kick TCU's ass I will be on here congratulating La Tech with for a huge win.

As far as the whole N La vs S La fued goes, I think LFR is absolutely correct. Fundamental differences in culture due to English and French influences, never going to change in my lifetime. By the way, I think Ruston is a pretty nice city, but Monroe is a dump and we should let Arkansas have it, hell they can have ULM too since they already play a home game in Little Rock anyway. By the way, I'll take Shreveport over Baton Rouge any day.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Gay.
    Moderators!!! HogDawg hurt my feelings!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Moderators!!! HogDawg hurt my feelings!
    You deserved it.

HD

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

One thing Tech and ULL fans agree on: ULM sucks and needs to go away. I think another thing we agree on: don't give a rat's azz for LSpoo.

Other than that: Go to Hell U-S-L, Go to Hell!

hah! take that!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The little bit I saw of it, it was an entertaining game.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy HoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHoustonCajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Somebody needs to step away from the Wild Turkey. Stay classy UL-Lafayette.

I'll say it again...congratulations on your win. You guys wanted it, you earned it, and you accomplished it. Good job.
    Thanks. It was a big win for LaLaff. Looking forward to seeing Louisiana Tech beat TCU.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It was also a clinic on why you don't play a prevent defense with the score in reach...

The Cajuns allowed SDSU to score rather easily and then the Aztecs turn around and do the same -

I basically watched the entire second half after getting back from the basketball game - it was entertaining as a bowl games go
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chew4219 View Post
    He played the whole game with a broken snapping hand, tough as nails, but man he sucked it up with rolling snaps to BG.
    Ahh did not know that.

Puppy seantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around hereseantwopointone has turned a few heads around here seantwopointone's Avatar

I have to be honest, I was dead set on rooting against ULL. Hell I had SDSU picked in my pick'em, but when I sat down and started watching the game I changed my mind. Way to embarrass SDSU. Congrats on the win!

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

I congratulate ULL on the win. The bowl was a well done production by ESPN that showed our state and NOLA in a great positive light... this was by far the best job they've ever done on this particular bowl. The atmosphere the ULL fans brought contributed heavily to this.

Now, that being said... at the end of the day it doesn't mean all that much as it relates to us. They didn't finish 11-1 with a conference title and Top 25 ranking; they finished in third place in the Sun Belt with a last second bowl win over a MWC also-ran. It's like... "Congrats! You've just joined the exclusive brotherhood of the other 117 schools who have at some point participated in at least one FBS bowl game!"

I give credit where credit's due, and they deserve credit for the win. But, to say that this was some monumental game-changing step forward for them is a ridiculous overstatement. Now they can be mentioned in the same breath as the other 6 Sun Belt schools who've participated in the NO Bowl. And that's about it.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domangue View Post
    I congratulate ULL on the win. The bowl was a well done production by ESPN that showed our state and NOLA in a great positive light... this was by far the best job they've ever done on this particular bowl. The atmosphere the ULL fans brought contributed heavily to this.

Now, that being said... at the end of the day it doesn't mean all that much as it relates to us. They didn't finish 11-1 with a conference title and Top 25 ranking; they finished in third place in the Sun Belt with a last second bowl win over a MWC also-ran. It's like... "Congrats! You've just joined the exclusive brotherhood of the other 117 schools who have at some point participated in at least one FBS bowl game!"

I give credit where credit's due, and they deserve credit for the win. But, to say that this was some monumental game-changing step forward for them is a ridiculous overstatement. Now they can be mentioned in the same breath as the other 6 Sun Belt schools who've participated in the NO Bowl. And that's about it.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Hmm I'm still waiting on HogDawg to call me gay or something....

+ Reply to Thread