+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A year without Santa Claus

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

A year without Santa Claus

Did anyone watch this movie last night?

Since it was filmed locally I watched it. It was VERY, VERY BAD! It was like a car accident, you know it's horrible but you can't help but look.

Anyway we were watching this thing and I couldn't help but think of DocMarvin. Why you ask? Because there is an actor named Ethan Suplee that looks like Doc. No, really, he does! The guy has been in alot of things but this movie really made him look like Doc. Check out the pictures: http://www.nbc.com/The_Year_Without_A_Santa_Claus/
    But don't waste your time watching it (unless you really just want to laugh at the Doc look-a-like)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: A year without Santa Claus

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN View Post
    Did anyone watch this movie last night?

Since it was filmed locally I watched it. It was VERY, VERY BAD! It was like a car accident, you know it's horrible but you can't help but look.

Anyway we were watching this thing and I couldn't help but think of DocMarvin. Why you ask? Because there is an actor named Ethan Suplee that looks like Doc. No, really, he does! The guy has been in alot of things but this movie really made him look like Doc. Check out the pictures: http://www.nbc.com/The_Year_Without_A_Santa_Claus/
    But don't waste your time watching it (unless you really just want to laugh at the Doc look-a-like)
    Oh God.... i'm nervous...

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

But the old animated special with the same name ROCKED; with the heat and snow meisers....

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

How can you say that he looks like me??

Better question: How much did you have to drink before watching this movie?!?!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    How can you say that he looks like me??

Better question: How much did you have to drink before watching this movie?!?!
    Stone Cold Sober!
    Did you look at the pictures of him in THIS movie? Put you glasses on! Anyway, Sally & Amy are now calling you "Jangle"!

Well thank god you losers only go to Football games. I don't have to see any of your sorry asses until then!! :icon_wink:

Puppy Eat His Face is an unknown

Hey Jangle!

I saw you in the movie and you were fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Eat His Face View Post
    Hey Jangle!

I saw you in the movie and you were fabulous!
    Have I mentioned that I hate you yet??

Puppy Eat His Face is an unknown

But why?

Puppy linds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the earslinds_Marie seems to have something between the ears linds_Marie's Avatar

hey baby... it does kinda... hehe... thats too funny...

Quote Originally Posted by linds_Marie View Post
    hey baby... it does kinda... hehe... thats too funny...
    Damn, now you jackasses got the woman to go against me.

Better watch your backs.... cause she'll always be watchin ya.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 09-07-2007 at 09:49 AM.

Truth hurts, huh?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    But the old animated special with the same name ROCKED; with the heat and snow meisers....
    He's Mr. Heat Meiser, he's Mr. Sun, he's Mr. green Christmas, Mr. 101...

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Have I mentioned that I hate you yet??

THE POUNDS GOT JANGLE!

Hey Jangles! I need a picture of that freaky dredlock hat you wear!
    Oh well, this will do.
    Last edited by JAB; 11-12-2007 at 01:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread