+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this has been beaten to death, but

Puppy HistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really nice

I know this has been beaten to death, but

I just want to say my peace about it anyway. As you can tell i do not post a lot on the board, lurk just about everyday. I am placing it in the flamers board because i do not want to detract from the main purpose of the other boards.

I posted on a thread the other, I felt it followed the general theme of the thread, but others did not. I got some negative reputation points and got called a moron (no big deal, my ego strength is pretty high). it throws my two green dots into two red ones (again not big deal, i understand the concept). my problem is the people that red dotted me did not leave a name. I would have liked to have been able to further explore what they thought was wrong with my comment and if there was a misunderstanding try to clear it up. if you have a problem with me or any one else, do something more that call a name and run that is juvenile.

now that i have that out of my system, red dot me i do not care. if you do at least leave you name and why.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: I know this has been beaten to death, but

Buffalo Bob: Say kids, what time is it?
    Kids: It's Howdy Doody Time!

It's Howdy Doody Time.
    It's Howdy Doody Time.
    Bob Smith and Howdy Do
    Say Howdy Do to you.
    Let's give a rousing cheer,
    Cause Howdy Doody's here,
    It's time to start the show,
    So kids let's go!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I glanced at his previous posts. What did cause him to get so much red?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Political comments.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

...like this one.

We also need to remember that minorities have been underrepresented in most areas of society, except for the military and prison populations.

Puppy HistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...like this one.

We also need to remember that minorities have been underrepresented in most areas of society, except for the military and prison populations.
    That is a fact, if you look historically throughout the history of the US, minorities have been underrepresented as a whole on TV, in politics, and other areas of life...except in the previously mentioned military and prison populations. It is getting better now, but not where it should be.

...like this one.

Do we know who this guy is? He writes like a little boy.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HistDawg View Post
    That is a fact, if you look historically throughout the history of the US, minorities have been underrepresented as a whole on TV, in politics, and other areas of life...except in the previously mentioned military and prison populations. It is getting better now, but not where it should be.
    Red dots may be too good for you...we need idiot dots!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Here's a secret: Pay for the recruiting access and you can see who dots you, even with no comment.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

...like this one.

I think you can see that statement in either a good or a bad light.....when I read it I didn't think he was being malicious on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    I think you can see that statement in either a good or a bad light.....when I read it I didn't think he was being malicious on purpose.
    No doubt about the intent of that particular post. What I've seen and continue to see are representations greater than the percentages of population.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I really think red dotting should be outlawed in the political section; it's idiotic this is a La Tech sports board and the only opinion I care about you having is your response to this question...HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Do we know who this guy is? He writes like a little boy.
    Thanks Sooner, I write to my audience. so if it sounds childish, it was written for you.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Here's a secret: Pay for the recruiting access and you can see who dots you, even with no comment.
    Best $18.94 you can spend...just ask fanfromafar
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Thanks Sooner, I write to my audience. so if it sounds childish, it was written for you.
    You can write on a higher level now. I just put you on ignore and unsubscribed from this idiotic thread.

Guys, this guy is getting off to this thread. He is sitting in a corner, crouched over, saying, "I'm a nasty corndog. I'm a nasty corndog."

+ Reply to Thread