+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gasoline Prices - You want to see this!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Gasoline Prices - You want to see this!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Gasoline Prices - You want to see this!

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Gasoline Prices - You want to see this!

I do not know that this is the correct place to post this political thought and it may be entirely unrelated as I can not view the other response links, but here is my $.02. I have a real problem with this country spending my tax dollars to protect other peoples' oil supplies so that they can continue to fund attacks on the US. I wonder how much of a threat these other people would be if we had instead, spent that money on developing an alternative fuel source such as Natural Gas or Hydrogen and used that money to encourage the development of infrastructure to make the conversion happen? How many jobs would have been created? Would such a move have given this country the opportunity to be in a position to be the world power for generations to come instead of continuing our dependence on these foriegn sources? I don't know about you, but I am tired of feeling like I am financing attacks against my countrymen, and especially against those who are serving this country at home and abroad, every time I attempt to fill up my gas tank.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog29 View Post
    I do not know that this is the correct place to post this political thought and it may be entirely unrelated as I can not view the other response links, but here is my $.02. I have a real problem with this country spending my tax dollars to protect other peoples' oil supplies so that they can continue to fund attacks on the US. I wonder how much of a threat these other people would be if we had instead, spent that money on developing an alternative fuel source such as Natural Gas or Hydrogen and used that money to encourage the development of infrastructure to make the conversion happen? How many jobs would have been created? Would such a move have given this country the opportunity to be in a position to be the world power for generations to come instead of continuing our dependence on these foriegn sources? I don't know about you, but I am tired of feeling like I am financing attacks against my countrymen, and especially against those who are serving this country at home and abroad, every time I attempt to fill up my gas tank.
    Hear, hear!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

I spewed Dr Pepper on my computer screen with the news lady smiled and said, "If gas stays over $4 a gallon for a year, fewer people will DIE"

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog29 View Post
    Unfortunately, 2 cents is the approximate value I find in your post. First, THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO OIL and its by-products for the foreseeable future and certainly no tax-payer supported initiative will change that. Second, North America has huge reserves of oil that remain off-limits, but the unforgivable tragedy is that Canada has current oil-sand reserves that ARE accessible in sufficient supply to last 100 to 200 years and Obama said "no" to the Keystone Pipeline that would have moved those reserves to Gulf Coast refineries. Tens of thousands of direct and ancillary jobs would have been generated by that pipeline. Third, your frame of reference is unclear when you state that we are spending tax dollars to protect others' oil supplies. If you can support that assertion, I would agree that it borders on treasonous to do so while refusing to produce the bounty here at home.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think Keystone will happen....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I think Keystone will happen....
    It's beside the point. There are many "Keystones" that need to move forward which would lay to rest the damnable lie that we can't be energy independent and that we must move toward alternative energy sources (which are in reality a joke).

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    It's beside the point. There are many "Keystones" that need to move forward which would lay to rest the damnable lie that we can't be energy independent and that we must move toward alternative energy sources (which are in reality a joke).
    I agree -

And Texas and LA should be leading the way (fight) for CNG & LNG implementation and accessability - with the natural gas reserves we both have we could be self-reliant in less than 36 months...

Forget solar (by all means), and most applications of wind & hydro in this part of the country - go CNG....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I agree -

And Texas and LA should be leading the way (fight) for CNG & LNG implementation and accessability - with the natural gas reserves we both have we could be self-reliant in less than 36 months...

Forget solar (by all means), and most applications of wind & hydro in this part of the country - go CNG....
    Yep.

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I spewed Dr Pepper on my computer screen with the news lady smiled and said, "If gas stays over $4 a gallon for a year, fewer people will DIE"
    Forget about oil & gas!! I for one don't appreciate you wasting one of our most precious resources, Dr. Pepper!!
    :icon_wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Now I wonder what he thinks the repayment will be.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree -

CNG is happenng, several stations in LA being built that I am aware of and more on the way.

+ Reply to Thread