+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baseball. Bulldogs Drop Opener at Middle Tennessee, 6-3

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Mtsu Baseball. Bulldogs Drop Opener at Middle Tennessee, 6-3

May 18-20
    6:00 PM Tech @ MTSU
    3:00 PM Charlotte @ Marshall
    5:30 PM ODU @ FAU
    6:00 PM USM @ UTSA
    6:00 PM WKU @ FIU
    6:30 PM Rice @ UAB

Scoreboard

Rank Team Record
    1 Southern Miss 22-5
    2 Old Dominion 18-9
    3 Louisiana Tech 16-11
    3 FAU 16-11
    5 Charlotte 15-12
    5 UTSA 15-12
    7 Rice 14-13
    8 FIU 12-15
    8 Marshall 12-15
    10 UAB 8-19
    10 Middle Tennessee 8-19
    12 Western Kentucky 6-21

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: MTSU Series - Game 1

I suppose I need to subscribe to to All Access for the tournament. I figure I could subscribe beginning today, but I think(?) these three games will be Dave's last calls for us this year. Bad juju to stop the Dave Nitz thing on my own. I'll wait for next week to go to another call of the game.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I suppose I need to subscribe to to All Access for the tournament. I figure I could subscribe beginning today, but I think(?) these three games will be Dave's last calls for us this year. Bad juju to stop the Dave Nitz thing on my own. I'll wait for next week to go to another call of the game.
    I have ESPN3 it is a great application and the entire tournament until the finals will be broadcast on ESPN3

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I have ESPN3 it is a great application and the entire tournament until the finals will be broadcast on ESPN3
    Thanks. I did not remember the games being on ESPN3 last year. I do have ESPN3 access when FIU is not running the production.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Thanks. I did not remember the games being on ESPN3 last year. I do have ESPN3 access when FIU is not running the production.
    It was All Access last year.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

sorry I was thinkin CUSA tournament

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    sorry I was thinkin CUSA tournament
    Yes, me too for next week. Your post caused me to got to the C-USA site and see for myself that the games will all (except Sunday) be on ESPN3. As sportdawg confirmed for me above, the tournament was on all access last year.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Anybody know of a way to watch the games this weekend? cusa.tv only has audio.

Charlotte has a 3-1 lead over Marshall in T5.

Marshall must win 1 more game than FIU this weekend to make the tournament. Not a good way to start.

Varsity Bulldog rlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to beholdrlirette is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Charlotte has a 3-1 lead over Marshall in T5.

Marshall must win 1 more game than FIU this weekend to make the tournament. Not a good way to start.
    Here comes Marshall!!! Let's go! First and third nobody out, three straight singles, one in, Bot 7 4-2, pitching change.

Quote Originally Posted by rlirette View Post
    Here comes Marshall!!! Let's go! First and third nobody out, three straight singles, one in, Bot 7 4-2, pitching change.
    After a sac fly, flyout, and walk, runners are now on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs, Top 7 4-3, top of the lineup up.

Disaster averted for charlotte, pop out, End 7 4-3

After a sac fly, flyout, and walk, runners are now on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs, Top 7 4-3, top of the lineup up.

Disaster averted for charlotte, pop out, End 7 4-3
    Marshall sweats out 2 2 out singles and a pitching change to keep charlotte off the board, going to bot 8 still 4-3, 2,3,4 hitters up

Marshall sweats out 2 2 out singles and a pitching change to keep charlotte off the board, going to bot 8 still 4-3, 2,3,4 hitters up
    Might be it for Marshall, 2, 3, 4 retired in order, great play by so miss center fielder to deny 3 hitter a double, going to top 9 same score

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody know of a way to watch the games this weekend? cusa.tv only has audio.
    What the H***? Somebody's gonna get hurt!

+ Reply to Thread