+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Grambling vs ULM game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

3/31 Grambling 15 - ULM 5

I know it's not Tech related but...

Grambling 15
    UL-Monroe 5
    Final

*Updated 4/1
    Last edited by qng001; 04-01-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: 3/31 Grambling vs ULM game

Oh wow.

Puppy ULMSigEp is an unknown

Ya, we are sucking it up. And to think we gave you guys hell about losing to Alcorn. We are not as good as I hoped. Have not lost to Grambling since 2000. 10 years of complete dominance, only to get embarrassed by Grambling at home.

I want to puke.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I know it's not Tech related but...

Grambling 15
    ULM 2

Top of the 8th
    Oh my!!

Puppy ULMSigEp is an unknown

15-5 Grambling winning.

A very sad night. Back to the toilet. Congrats on winning against Minn. What a experience for your guys to have the opp to play in that stadium. I bet that was awesome!

Damn, I wished we still played you guys in baseball. Oh well...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

After reading the comments on their board about our 0-1 stinker to Alcorn.....I have to believe this is Karma.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    After reading the comments on their board about our 0-1 stinker to Alcorn.....I have to believe this is Karma.
    Karma's a be'otch. Just gave them some back

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Wow! Tech and ulm fans flaming each other over embarassing losses.

Just shows that BOTH Tech and ulm suck in baseball.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULMSigEp View Post
    15-5 Grambling winning.

A very sad night. Back to the toilet. Congrats on winning against Minn. What a experience for your guys to have the opp to play in that stadium. I bet that was awesome!

You get my respect for coming on here and taking your medicine.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy bmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Yeah, terrible night. Guess we can lube up for a reaming after we reamed yall for the Alcorn thing.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULMSigEp View Post

Tell it to your guys. They are the ones who called it off.

Puppy bmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebmwilderULM Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Tell it to your guys. They are the ones who called it off.

Please don't turn this into a "who dunit" conversation.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Good ol' ULM. Anyway, I will not be guilty of ridiculing your loss to GSU. I have learned that ANYBODY can win on ANY GIVEN DAY. You guys didn't hold a candle to Alabama in 2007, did you? That was supposed to be a certified bodybag game, right? Last night, and looking on down the road, is no different.

I look ahead to our first football game of the 2010 season and the new Sonny-D era. It's Grambling, in Shreveport, we're the "visitors" (believe it or not) with probably at least 40,000 on hand for this historic event.

And honestly, it scares me to death.
    Last edited by ChuckK3; 04-01-2010 at 09:10 AM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmwilderULM View Post
    Please don't turn this into a "who dunit" conversation.
    I won't. Y'all dun it.:icon_wink:

FWIW, I wish we played in all sports except football. You won't find many of us crowing about our baseball situatation, but we did do well against y'alls "flagship" program the last few times we played.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    ANYBODY can win on ANY GIVEN DAY. You guys didn't hold a candle to Alabama in 2007, did you? That was supposed to be a certified bodybag game, right?
    While I agree with you that anyone can win...I'd say that's a lot more true in baseball than other sports.

I'm not even going to address the other statement.

+ Reply to Thread