+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Earle View Post
    I apparently had already graduated from the law school at the time she arrived. But I do know of her now that you mentioned she is a law professor at SU. Initially I thought there was some relationship between her and Ellenor Griffin. Did you know Faith Jenkins? She also is a SU law alum who received her BS from La Tech. She has her own T.V. show called "Judge Faith." She also was selected as Miss Louisiana during her Senior year at SU. I believe her show airs on ABC daytime.
    I was at Tech the same time as Faith. We had a number of classes, and often studied together. She was Miss Tech before she was Miss Louisiana. Finished as first runner-up to Miss America that year.

Love her show, and proud to call her and old friend. Hope she'll be able to attend the game on Sep5.

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I apparently had already graduated from the law school at the time she arrived. But I do know of her now that you mentioned she is a law professor at SU. Initially I thought there was some relationship between her and Ellenor Griffin. Did you know Faith Jenkins? She also is a SU law alum who received her BS from La Tech. She has her own T.V. show called "Judge Faith." She also was selected as Miss Louisiana during her Senior year at SU. I believe her show airs on ABC daytime.

Absolutely ....

Faith Jenkins is a daytime television show judge, attorney and legal commentator in New York City.[1] On March 11, 2014, she officially joined MSNBC as a legal analyst.

A native of Louisiana, she graduated from C. E. Byrd High School in Shreveport. She earned her bachelor's degree in political science at Louisiana Tech University where, in 1998, she became the first African-American woman to win the Miss Louisiana Tech title. In 2000, she won the Miss Louisiana title and advanced to compete in the Miss America 2001 competition, where she was named first runner-up, winner of the Quality of Life award, and preliminary winner in swimsuit and talent.[3]

Faith earned her Juris Doctor from the Southern University Law Center where she was ranked first in her class. She started her legal career in the New York City office of Sidley Austin. After five years as a litigator, she joined the Manhattan District Attorney's Office as a criminal prosecutor.She was also a judge for 2 1/2 years She is now Of Counsel at Yankwitt LLP in White Plains, where her practice focuses on business disputes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Jenkins

Puppy vlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Great show though. That band is damn good. There's lots of stuff to remember if you are marching in THAT band.

I like when the band did the song "Call Me" by Blonde. And the big fat guy dancing at the end was terriffic. Really good show!!
    Our band is really talented. That's show was ok, we hold them to a high standard, guess SU fans are spoiled.

Think you may get a kick out of this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpSUty14quk&sns=em

Puppy vlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the roughvlw is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by vlw View Post
    Our band is really talented. That's show was ok, we hold them to a high standard, guess SU fans are spoiled.

Think you may get a kick out of this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpSUty14quk&sns=em

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpSUty14quk

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The fighting Ricky Weeks, I can't remember which?

Maybe the fighting Avery Johnsons?

The Harold Carmichaels

But I do love me some of the Bradford Marsalias?
    Tip of the cap, but that's our B list, let me help you out.

Lou Brock
    Mel Blount
    Aeneas williams
    Bob Love
    Willie Davenport
    Rodney Milburn

Alvin Baptist on the music end 😎

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Um.....they know

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think your A list will be of much help come Sept 5.

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    I don't think your A list will be of much help come Sept 5.
    I don't know, sometimes school spirit and tradition works in mysterious ways. Can't wait.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I am a Cardinals fan, and Lou Brock is my favorite Cardinal player.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Bulldog Earle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the rough

With 3 weeks to go before the start of the 2015 college football campaign, is there any word on how ticket sales are going for the SU - Tech matchup?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

SRO

With 3 weeks to go before the start of the 2015 college football campaign, is there any word on how ticket sales are going for the SU - Tech matchup?
    The Baton Rouge Chapter of the Quarterback Club have three bus loads so far.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Getting closer!

Are you ready for some football!!!!!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    getting closer!

Are you ready for some football!!!!!
    Hell yessss!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread