+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1288

Thread: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Someone Has Finally Listened - Southern Univeristy Coming to Ruston in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Awesome NEWS Earl!
    I have to admit that I am pretty sure that I have never herd that about any game while following my BULLDOGS!
    Whether it's the Ruston Loyal, or the Southern Fans... Hat's off to all!
    Now, we just have to pray for awesome weather!
    My app is showing 40% chance of showers now, but plenty of time for that to change. I'll be there soaked and stoked or stinkin and sweatin.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I really hope to hear the official word of a sell out. Thanks for the info Earle.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Earle View Post
    Just received word from reliable source that this game already sold out. I know 2 people who are trying to purchase tickets. Any takers?
    Scalpers at a Tech game? Starting price must be at least $100 a seat! (;-)

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I would prefer that they not refuse to sell tickets to any paying customer. Tech fans need to learn to prepare ahead.
    +100

Bulldog Earle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the rough

Several events have been planned, I am told, to welcome Southern University to Northeast Louisiana. SU alumni chapters in Northeast Louisiana (Morehouse, Ouachita, Caddo, Bossier and Lincoln) will sponsor a Meet & Greet Social Hour at the Robinson Museum on the GSU campus on Friday evening. Also, I understand that a concert has been planned in Monroe (not sure of the venue) on Friday night as well. People in Monroe are really excited to have Southern make an appearance in Northeast Louisiana. Thousands will show up just for the tailgating even if they do not get into the game. Some Jag fans will come from as far away as llinois and Florida.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Just received word from reliable source that this game already sold out. I know 2 people who are trying to purchase tickets. Any takers?
    I just purchased 5 more tickets online for a friend who went to the ticket office Friday to purchase them herself but was told that the system was down and to go to ticket master.

Bulldog Earle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the roughEarle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    I just purchased 5 more tickets online for a friend who went to the ticket office Friday to purchase them herself but was told that the system was down and to go to ticket master.
    With that being said, I guess my sources aren't as reliable as I thought. But for some reason, I know people who are looking for tix thinking the game is sold out. Where is that informaton is coming from?

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

If you go to ticketmaster (as of now):

http://www.ticketmaster.com/louisian...4&minorcatid=8
    On sale date and time are in the works - please check back!

Not sure who is at fault here, but this page should be active.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

With that being said, I guess my sources aren't as reliable as I thought. But for some reason, I know people who are looking for tix thinking the game is sold out. Where is that informaton is coming from?
    You

Puppy dawgz21 is an unknown

I keep seeing statements along the lines of "Tech won't have a big crowd because school hasn't started." But what you fail to realize is starting Friday is "move in weekend" for Tech students. So there will be more people associated with Tech in Ruston this weekend than normal. During move in weekends in the past Tech has had very good numbers from students because parents and siblings of said students also attend.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

So, did we find out if Ticket Master was up and are tickets still availible?
    I am sick about being so far away from Ruston on weekends like the one coming up!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgz21 View Post
    I keep seeing statements along the lines of "Tech won't have a big crowd because school hasn't started." But what you fail to realize is starting Friday is "move in weekend" for Tech students. So there will be more people associated with Tech in Ruston this weekend than normal. During move in weekends in the past Tech has had very good numbers from students because parents and siblings of said students also attend.
    This! There will be plenty of first-timers at this game. It will be an extraordinary atmosphere until the end of the first quarter.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    This! There will be plenty of first-timers at this game. It will be an extraordinary atmosphere until the end of the first quarter.
    Any up-date on sold tickets or if there available?

Varsity Bulldog Statboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeStatboy Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Report: Louisiana Tech expecting near-sellout crowd Saturday, including healthy showing from Southern fans

Sep 2, 2015 1:22 PM | Advocate staff report
    Jaguar Nation, represent!
    Louisiana Tech is expecting one of the largest crowds ever in Joe Aillet Stadium when Tech plays host to Southern at 6 p.m. in Saturday’s season opener, according to The News-Star newspaper.
    Tech athletic director Tommy McClelland told The News-Star that a max capacity of crowd of 28,019 is possible at the recently expanded stadium. And Southern fans should make up a pretty good percentage of that — anywhere from 6,000 to 8,000 fans, by McClelland’s estimate.
    Meanwhile, Southern coach Dawson Odums said this week that he is well aware of the challenge of playing at Louisiana Tech.
    “(Louisiana Tech is) a level up from us, and just to have the opportunity to play in that kind of environment should create some excitement and should get you ready to play,” Odums said. “I think La. Tech is a worthy opponent. They’re a good program, and you have to come in with the right mindset. I think when you do that, you give yourself a chance.”

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Hope they invited a lot of recruits to this game.

+ Reply to Thread