+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (Hey Cubs fans) Autographed Hat Auction

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: (Hey Cubs fans) Autographed Hat Auction

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    And for stating a fact, I get called a jackass and given some red? Wow
    I sign my dots. Wasn't me.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Or it could be that we all get mad at the one guy who doesn't hang from Jericho's jock strap in hopes that he can maybe catch a bead of ass sweat.
    Maybe sprinkiling some Jericho ass sweat on you could've made you as good a player as he was.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Maybe sprinkiling some Jericho ass sweat on you could've made you as good a player as he was.
    Doubt that. I did well for myself, with hard work.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

And for whomever gave me red and called me uncooth... I wasn't aware that this was a proper message board and I will keep my future post cheeky just for you chap.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: (Hey Cubs fans) Autographed Hat Auction

Doubt that. I did well for myself, with hard work.
    I think that Jericho would get a good laugh at your comments and I support your right to express yourself. (although crudely expressed) AG's comments were obviously toungue in cheek and I don't see him as a Jericho "worshipper", but as a guy who went to Daytona to watch him play and hang out for a few minutes. Getting the hat signed is a noble way to raise money for the baseball program, and if we can get a hat signed by any other former Tech player currently in pro-ball, I think there would be equal interest.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Asshats very unnecessary comment aside..I'm in for $50 smackers (+ whatever you forked out for the hat itself). Let's get this thing back on track and make the BB team some money!
    $55...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy Flagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really nice

I might be confused but I'll try and sum this conversation up...Jerico Jones dressed up in a Gorilla suit, and signed a cubs hat, using a sharpie wedged in his sweety ass, and now that hat is in the hall of fame? I think thats right

Make no mistake...that comment was not intended just for AG. I respect AG for going to a ball game and hanging out with his buddy, just saying I am not one of the Jericho worshipers that seem to be prevelant on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    I think that Jericho would get a good laugh at your comments and I support your right to express yourself. (although crudely expressed) AG's comments were obviously toungue in cheek and I don't see him as a Jericho "worshipper", but as a guy who went to Daytona to watch him play and hang out for a few minutes. Getting the hat signed is a noble way to raise money for the baseball program, and if we can get a hat signed by any other former Tech player currently in pro-ball, I think there would be equal interest.
    Ask him when you talk to him next. Also, if you people think that was crude, I'm glad I didn't write what I was really thinking.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

FWIW, the hat was $20.

And I've signed all dozen of the red dots I've ever given, even the ones that were given to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    FWIW, the hat was $20.

And I've signed all dozen of the red dots I've ever given, even the ones that were given to spam.
    Well then it obviously wasn't you that gave it to me. The culprit remains to be seen.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Time is running out. Will we have an ebay style jump at the end? We'll see.

PS - I love me some MiLB. I got another front row ticket to a game in Lakeland. It's a doubleheader AND it's all-you-can-eat Wednesday, so the food in the concession stand is free. The ticket was $10. Heck, I can't walk into Ryan's for $10.

So since I have limited access to post on BBB anymore...apperantly because of my comments on this subject... I figured that if it will let me post this that I will tell ya'll...

Jericho was released by the Cubs today...

and for the admin that banned me or whatever, you need to grow up. I have alot more green than red if you would notice. So somepeople must like some of my insight... but give me a break...there are alot worse posters on here than I. Let me back on with full access so I can talk some serious sports... and I say limited access because when I try to sign on 99 times out of 100 it just sends me to the Tech Team Shop webpage.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

C.U.B.S.
    Completely useless by September

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I sincerely hope that was not a gleeful post.

Jericho is a fine young man. If this is the end of the line for him in baseball, I am sure he will still be very successful in life. And knowing a little bit about him, I am certain he will approach whatever happens with a wonderful attitude.

I wish Jericho the very best.

So since I have limited access to post on BBB anymore...apperantly because of my comments on this subject... I figured that if it will let me post this that I will tell ya'll...

Jericho was released by the Cubs today...

and for the admin that banned me or whatever, you need to grow up. I have alot more green than red if you would notice. So somepeople must like some of my insight... but give me a break...there are alot worse posters on here than I. Let me back on with full access so I can talk some serious sports... and I say limited access because when I try to sign on 99 times out of 100 it just sends me to the Tech Team Shop webpage.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread