+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/19 Southern Miss Game

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 10/19 Southern Miss Game

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I've been waiting for someone on this board to talk about Israel Tucker and Elijah Hines. Both looked like quicker and faster RB's to me than Dancy. Hines looked very impressive. Very quick. He averaged almost 10 yds per carry on 3 carries.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...8/elijah-hines

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-footbal...ana-tech/90889
    My guess is Hines will play in 4 games this year, using the Redshirt rule. UMass was his first game. We've definitely missed Tucker the previous 3 games. I hope he comes back strong. 8 carries - 99yds). That would give us 4 deep at RB, which was a position I called us week at when Tucker was sick.
    I'm guessing Dancy is nursing injuries, he didn't play until mop-up duty against UMass.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    My guess is Hines will play in 4 games this year, using the Redshirt rule. UMass was his first game. We've definitely missed Tucker the previous 3 games. I hope he comes back strong. 8 carries - 99yds). That would give us 4 deep at RB, which was a position I called us week at when Tucker was sick.
    I'm guessing Dancy is nursing injuries, he didn't play until mop-up duty against UMass.
    I'm guilty too. But with good reason. We've had a couple of games where our RB's just didn't perform well. And it seems like Dancy & Tucker have been hurt a lot already this season.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

It's nice having 4 running backs on that list as compared to 2 recently. If you listened to the call in show after the game, my 12 y.o. called to discuss the RB situation.
    I heard that. He was Awesome!! You have a REAL Dawg fan there!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

It's nice having 4 running backs on that list as compared to 2 recently. If you listened to the call in show after the game, my 12 y.o. called to discuss the RB situation.
    If you're talking about the kid who called into the Post Game show last Saturday night, I heard him. He did very well. He was very articulate and sounded like he knew his stuff. Ben Carlisle better watch out!

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    Well I guess I am just SOL, I am almost exactly 80 miles ( as the crow flies) from Ruston to my door step. Never made much sense to me to stream it to listeners who could already pick it up most of the time over the air. I know for sure it is geo fenced at around 130 miles out, because many of you helped me this past Saturday find the tunein app and stream the game. By the way, thanks for that help many of you gave me.
    Don't know if you have a man's phone (Android) , but you can use an app called some variation "fake GPS": Here is one I have used. Just place yourself in Funroe and you good to go. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....fakegps&hl=en

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Don't know if you have a man's phone (Android) , but you can use an app called some variation "fake GPS": Here is one I have used. Just place yourself in Funroe and you good to go. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....fakegps&hl=en
    Why not just watch it on NFL Network?

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    He only fumbled it twice this year (once @Texas and @BGSU). Against Texas, the ball got punched out from behind. The BGSU game he didn't secure the ball, it was all on him.

Other than that he's been good with football.
    Maybe I am mistaken, but I recall Henderson had a couple of fumbles last season in his limited opportunities. May not have all been turnover(s), but the ball was taken from his control. Then he started this season with two lost fumbles. So my concern was there was a pattern of not being able to secure the ball. He has been fine the last three games. Looking for him to continue to be productive and an important part of this seasons success.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Why not just watch it on NFL Network?
    - Not a subscriber (yes I know you can get a free trial)
    - No WiFi Access
    - Saving all extra money for The NBA TV

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Maybe I am mistaken, but I recall Henderson had a couple of fumbles last season in his limited opportunities. May not have all been turnover(s), but the ball was taken from his control. Then he started this season with two lost fumbles. So my concern was there was a pattern of not being able to secure the ball. He has been fine the last three games. Looking for him to continue to be productive and an important part of this seasons success.
    Looking up 2018 box scores, these are the offensive fumbles.

Most fumbles last year came from J'Mar Smith which he had 8 fumbles and lost 5. Justin Henderson was recorded with only one fumble with lost.

Date Opp Player Fumble / Lost
    9/1/2018 at USA J'Mar Smith 1/1
    Israel Tucker 1/1
    9/8/2018 Southern Israel Tucker 1/1
    Alfred Smith 1/0
    9/22/2018 at LSU Adrian Hardy 1/1
    9/29/2018 at UNT none 0/0
    10/6/2018 at UAB J'Mar Smith 1/1
    Justin Henderson 1/1
    10/13/2018 at UTSA J'Mar Smith 1/1
    10/20/2018 UTEP J'Mar Smith 2/0
    10/29/2018 at FAU none 0/0
    11/3/2018 Miss State Bobby Holly 1/0
    11/10/2018 Rice J'Mar Smith 1/1
    11/17/2018 at USM none 0/0
    11/24/2018 WKU J'Mar Smith 1/0
    12/22/2018 Hawaii J'Mar Smith 1/1
    Adrian Hardy 1/1

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

As for the 2019 fumble stats so far

8/31/2019 at Texas Justin Henderson 1/1
    9/7/2019 Grambling J'Mar Smith 2/0
    9/14/2019 at BGSU Justin Henderson 1/1
    Westin Elliott 1/0
    Aaron Allen 1/0
    9/20/2019 FIU Adrian Hardy 1/0
    9/28/2019 at Rice J'Mar Smith 1/0
    10/12/2019 Umass Smoke Harris 1/1
    DeAndre Marcus 1/1

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Looking up 2018 box scores, these are the offensive fumbles.

Most fumbles last year came from J'Mar Smith which he had 8 fumbles and lost 5. Justin Henderson was recorded with only one fumble with lost.

9/1/2018 at USA J'Mar Smith 1/1
    Israel Tucker 1/1
    9/8/2018 Southern Israel Tucker 1/1
    Alfred Smith 1/0
    9/22/2018 at LSU Adrian Hardy 1/1
    9/29/2018 at UNT none 0/0
    10/6/2018 at UAB J'Mar Smith 1/1
    Justin Henderson 1/1
    10/13/2018 at UTSA J'Mar Smith 1/1
    10/20/2018 UTEP J'Mar Smith 2/0
    10/29/2018 at FAU none 0/0
    11/3/2018 Miss State Bobby Holly 1/0
    11/10/2018 Rice J'Mar Smith 1/1
    11/17/2018 at USM none 0/0
    11/24/2018 WKU J'Mar Smith 1/0
    12/22/2018 Hawaii J'Mar Smith 1/1
    Adrian Hardy 1/1
    Good info. Thanks. I am mixing up or duplicating my memories. That can’t be good. Pulling for Henderson to continue the good play he has shown lately.

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Good info. Thanks. I am mixing up or duplicating my memories. That can’t be good. Pulling for Henderson to continue the good play he has shown lately.
    No prob, just don't get why some fans think he's a fumble machine all last year. Overall, he didn't see a lot of action. He carried the ball in only 5 games with total of 28 carries for 114 yds. Just want to settle things with stats.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We are a home team underdog. Thanks for being such a wuss Skip. Vegas knows you are skeert and so does the money.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Will give that a try, did not know there was an app for that, but I should have guessed, there is an app for everything these days.

Oh yeah, Man phones only on my Verizon account!

+ Reply to Thread