+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 139 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat voter fraud is on!

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Re: Democrat voter fraud is on!

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    It is my job to know the law and read and apply statutes. It is my professional and civic duty to support and defend the rule of law, the constitution, and the institutions that make our democracy possible.

My second and more profitable job is being a capitalist.
    Being a Leftist and a capitalist is a contradiction. I suspect you’re probably more pretending at the second part.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Being a Leftist and a capitalist is a contradiction. I suspect you’re probably more pretending at the second part.
    Yes he is bogus, and especially as a human being

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Well, it isn’t that I am a leftist. It is just the current leader of the Republican Party needed to go.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, it isn’t that I am a leftist. It is just the current leader of the Republican Party needed to go.
    So you voted for the GOP candidates down ticket...just not Trump?

I voted for Trump, Cassidy, Johnson, and a couple of other Repubs on the ballot. That doesn't surprise you I'm sure, but then I am honest and transparent. And...you?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So you voted for the GOP candidates down ticket...just not Trump?

I voted for Trump, Cassidy, Johnson, and a couple of other Repubs on the ballot. That doesn't surprise you I'm sure, but then I am honest and transparent. And...you?
    I voted against Trump and everyone that wouldn’t hold him accountable. I did vote for a couple of Republicans down ballot, including for the Texas Railroad Commission.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes he is bogus, and especially as a human being
    Over 16 times the population of the entire state of Louisiana went out of their way to cast votes in agreement with me.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Over 16 times the population of the entire state of Louisiana went out of their way to cast votes in agreement with me.
    yet you can’t list them

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    yet you can’t list them
    That is because who you vote for is confidential.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

https://www.dailywire.com/news/repub...hutU8pQ7T5rKv0

One can say...see, the error was caught and corrected. I say see...errors DO OCCUR! which is all the more reason to verify all results.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/repub...hutU8pQ7T5rKv0

One can say...see, the error was caught and corrected. I say see...errors DO OCCUR! which is all the more reason to verify all results.
    This so-called “glitch” has already been discussed. This was an interim reporting error impacting a small number of votes that was discovered very quickly and, if not discovered when it was, would have been caught in the canvassing process.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Not even 3 full Cowboy stadiums worth of votes nationwide separate Trump and Biden (276,000). We shall see but this small number is so easy for Dems historic illegal tactics to steal.

Published 1 hour ago

Biden beat Trump by less than 276,000 votes in key swing states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...s-swing-states

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Not even 3 full Cowboy stadiums worth of votes nationwide separate Trump and Biden (276,000). We shall see but this small number is so easy for Dems historic illegal tactics to steal.

Published 1 hour ago

Biden beat Trump by less than 276,000 votes in key swing states.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...s-swing-states
    Typical of the liberal commie cheaters. Just like Biden and the DNC buddies of Russia and China.

Published 8 hours ago
    MSNBC reportedly lets Jon Meacham go as contributor after not disclosing he was a speechwriter for Biden
    MSNBC did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-...n-speechwriter

Yep!

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training — OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
    By Jim Hoft
    Published November 9, 2020 at 7:32pm

More

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...l-prosecution/

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yep!

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training — OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
    By Jim Hoft
    Published November 9, 2020 at 7:32pm

More

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...l-prosecution/
    In addition:

Poll shows media stole election by censoring Hunter Biden story

Published November 9, 2020 at 2:22pm

Enough voters would have switched had they been aware of scandal.

More than one-third of voters who chose Joe Biden were not aware of the evidence linking the former vice president to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter.

More

https://www.wnd.com/2020/11/poll-sho...r-biden-story/

+ Reply to Thread