+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 2009 Tech player roster and rankings

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

NCAA 2009 Tech player roster and rankings

Found these and thought those that play would be interested. Game comes out midnight Tuesday.

As usual several players have left (jackson,mosley) that are included.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: NCAA 2009 Tech player roster and rankings

I can see quite a few changes I am going to make.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Wow, no love from the EA gods...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I can see quite a few changes I am going to make.
    You gettin' it for 360 Juice?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Did we sign any freshmen? I expect LOLB 59 and MLB 30 are supposed to be freshmen. How about SS 31 and CB 38? They have Eric Harper but that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    You gettin' it for 360 Juice?
    Yea. I used to get it the day they came out. This year due to certain constraints I might have to wait a bit.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Yea. I used to get it the day they came out. This year due to certain constraints I might have to wait a bit.
    I may have to get the review from you before I decide. The past two-years, I wish that I would've gotten it on PS2. This year, it's available for Wii, but who knows about the glitches that the first one will have. I've already heard of some PS3 glitches.

Anybody else getting it on the Wii?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

I am getting it tomorrow for 360... no doubt!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Getting it on PS3. Hoping we're a little better this year than last...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Last year's was straight garbage compared to 07.

I *hate* the way the 360/PS3 version handles recruiting.

And, wow, D'Anthony got hosed fa sho.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Last year's was straight garbage compared to 07.

I *hate* the way the 360/PS3 version handles recruiting.

And, wow, D'Anthony got hosed fa sho.
    Thinking about getting it on the Wii?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Thinking about getting it on the Wii?
    Maybe. I'm not sure. I want to see how much of the 'die hard' stuff is cut out in order to further the 'family friendly' agenda of the Wii version.

If it maintains PS2 style recruiting and a just-as-robust franchise mode, I'm probably in.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else notice how low they ranked Keagle? You know you have a badass punter when he makes the freaking schedule poster, so what gives, EA? <-- By the way, marketdawg is the MAN for sending me one of those!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Did we sign any freshmen? I expect LOLB 59 and MLB 30 are supposed to be freshmen. How about SS 31 and CB 38? They have Eric Harper but that is it.
    I bet 59 is Adrien Cole and 30 is Solomon Randle.

38 may be Darrius Terry (since he was our highest ranked DB..) and 31 maight be Crawford since he was the only plater we signed listed at safety.

No love for Schrieber, Brian White, Terry Carter, or Calais.

Scout.com listed Stanton as a Safety...maybe they've got him at 31.

+ Reply to Thread