+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grab your wallet!!!

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Grab your wallet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Yeah, but when the true conservative gets in, he will be labeled a racist for cutting the entitlement programs that the liberals put in
    No,when a true conservative gets in, he will continue spending money, except it will be on spreading propaganda about abstinence-only, propaganda against homosexuals, deregulating industries so they can rampantly screw over over consumers with no system to check in on them, and build up the military to Cold War levels despite not needing them.

Because you guys wont vote for anyone else. Because a "real" fiscal conservative would also be labeled as a liberal for cutting the Republican feel-good programs (abstinence-only) and a pussy for cutting defense and military contractors. Because those areas have just as much fat as the "entitlement" programs.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by personofbluecolor View Post

Tyler...you beat me to it!!! I had this copied for my avatar..LOL
    Please feel free to use it. I think every one should use this picture as their avatar. The more the merrier.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

We need a businessman that understands how deficit spending really works.

We're shooting ourselves in the foot every day that we appropriate more money that we don't have.

The total debt that our nation has, even without this new healthcare reform, is a greater percentage of GDP than ever before, including WWII. We have a ridiculous trade imbalance, China and Japan can practically pull our strings with all the holdings they have, and its only going to get worse if this administration keeps blowing money down the toilet.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gcc005 View Post
    We need a businessman that understands how deficit spending really works.

We're shooting ourselves in the foot every day that we appropriate more money that we don't have.

The total debt that our nation has, even without this new healthcare reform, is a greater percentage of GDP than ever before, including WWII. We have a ridiculous trade imbalance, China and Japan can practically pull our strings with all the holdings they have, and its only going to get worse if this administration keeps blowing money down the toilet.
    The GOP's Mitch Romney could be that man. He's been there and done that. He's sure looking better after watching these current Bozos and Czars in DC. We shall see.

http://www.answers.com/topic/mitt-romney

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I believe "GRAB YOUR ANKLES" would be more appropriate!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cartek View Post
    i believe "grab your ankles" would be more appropriate!

bohica!

Puppy Flagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really niceFlagship kid is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    No,when a true conservative gets in, he will continue spending money, except it will be on spreading propaganda about abstinence-only, propaganda against homosexuals, deregulating industries so they can rampantly screw over over consumers with no system to check in on them, and build up the military to Cold War levels despite not needing them.

Because you guys wont vote for anyone else. Because a "real" fiscal conservative would also be labeled as a liberal for cutting the Republican feel-good programs (abstinence-only) and a pussy for cutting defense and military contractors. Because those areas have just as much fat as the "entitlement" programs.
    You've obviously never heard of Ron Paul. He is against public schools! I doubt he'd be real into abstinence-only or propaganda against gays. The whole liberaterian motto is if it doesn't hurt another citizen it should be legal. Also, all industries aren't trying to screw over consumers, but they are actually trying to make money in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagship kid View Post
    You've obviously never heard of Ron Paul. He is against public schools! I doubt he'd be real into abstinence-only or propaganda against gays. The whole liberaterian motto is if it doesn't hurt another citizen it should be legal. Also, all industries aren't trying to screw over consumers, but they are actually trying to make money in the long term.
    Making money in the public and private sector is evil to DEMS/LIBS. Only your Government and it's voted in should be allowed to make money. Didn't you know that what's yours is theirs as well? Make a profit....Heaven forbid!!!!!

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Flagship kid View Post
    You've obviously never heard of Ron Paul.
    No, I have. And he is HILARIOUS. Not that he MEANS to be. You thought Obama supporters were "brainwashed by a cult of personality" ? RP supporters were twice as brainwashed and twice as ferocious... they were just about 1/10000th in number.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

No, I have. And he is HILARIOUS. Not that he MEANS to be. You thought Obama supporters were "brainwashed by a cult of personality" ? RP supporters were twice as brainwashed and twice as ferocious... they were just about 1/10000th in number.
    Brainwashed by what? Ron Paul is a horrible speaker and motivator and the media did their best to shut him out.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Brainwashed by what? Ron Paul is a horrible speaker and motivator and the media did their best to shut him out.
    By his honesty and the principles he represented.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    By his honesty and the principles he represented.
    Yes, clearly Obama demonstrated that facts and sound ideas are important.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Really? All reddit.com was was Ron Paul this, Ron Paul that... every college kid had a huge RP hard-on all election long. I saw plenty of Ron Paul media coverage... or are you just whining that he didnt get into any debates? I mean, I know the 2% he was sure to pull in the General Election is SUCH a huge deal...

Really? All reddit.com was was Ron Paul this, Ron Paul that... every college kid had a huge RP hard-on all election long. I saw plenty of Ron Paul media coverage... or are you just whining that he didnt get into any debates? I mean, I know the 2% he was sure to pull in the General Election is SUCH a huge deal...
    On the TV, radio, and major internet news outlets he had little coverage.

He had a small and loyal following on the net. I saw a handful of bumper stickers...in about the same proportion as Obama and McCain stickers.

I don't think RP is a "brainwasher" at all.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

I also like how Congress demonized the Big-3 automakers for flying to DC on private jets last year, but just before the House summer recess, Pelosi approved 180 million for 3 new Gulfstream 550 jets to fly around members of Congress.

+ Reply to Thread