+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 10 mph cushion

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: 10 mph cushion

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    There is a state law against that. Local police do not enforce the law though.

I suppose it's gonna take someone filing a formal complaint against the truck owner.
    Do the loud trucks disturb your knitting?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Dude.....it's called COLLEGE.......Enjoy it, and join in.

HD
    Noise is one thing. In college you learn to deal with it. But as far as some other practices at the Pike house I wouldn't mind seeing some law laid down.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Noise is one thing. In college you learn to deal with it. But as far as some other practices at the Pike house I wouldn't mind seeing some law laid down.
    I live a few houses down from the two fraternity houses behind Hutchinson. There are times when their parties are very loud. It is infrequent enough, though, that I just ignore them. I think they are good neighbors. They used to feed my dog too much crap, but I was the one violating the leash law.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am not talking about the area they do the blasting. I am talking about the twenty mile stretch that begins at the Alabama state line and ends where the three lane begins. Just drove through it again.
    ALDOT adjusted that from MM 182 to the GA line in March because a young woman was killed by a rock thrown by the car in front of her when it hit a pothole. The state said the volume of traffic plus the needed road improvements (on the slate for the near future last I checked) necessitated the change. Just FYI.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    Looks like there are some former PIKES around :icon_wink:

Seriously though, I'm not talking about the average loud truck. There was one in particular you could hear from pretty much anywhere in town.
    Nah, I'm not a PIKE. I wouldn't mind the law cracking down on those guys.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Do the loud trucks disturb your knitting?
    I gave up knitting for other reasons.

Now, I spend my time hunting f**kheads who drive loud trucks. They're easy to track...you can hear them for miles so it's not like they can lose me in traffic. Eventually I catch up to them. And when I do....

....I hand them a flyer from a local muffler shop with a 10% discount!

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

I just went through Waskom, and got followed for about a mile before the policeman made a u-turn and went the other way . Sorry bud, I'm not drunk. I don't even drink anymore.

Puppy bobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebobdog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bobdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg dude View Post
    nah, i'm not a pike. I wouldn't mind the law cracking down on those guys.
    pretty sure the pikes shoot women with guns!

PUT YOUR DRINK DOWN. GET YOUR THUG ON.

+ Reply to Thread