+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 2904

Thread: Global Warming Cont...

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Global Warming Cont...

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    I don't think it's possible for liberals not to worry themselves sick about it... but if it wasn't this, there is still plenty left in their "closet full of anxieties" that's gonna sneak out and bite them on the a$$. It's no wonder conservatives have a sense of humor.
    Yep, I have a conservative friend who listens to Rush and Hannity and Savage every fricking day. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't worry about anything. Just the other day the local police pulled him over driving his '95 Blazer. Seems he was driving with an expired license (more than 1 year), an unregistered vehicle, no insurance, and a warrant for not paying State income taxes. Oh, and the "open container" didn't help matters.

He says that "global warming" is a hoax.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Yep, I have a conservative friend who listens to Rush and Hannity and Savage every fricking day. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't worry about anything. Just the other day the local police pulled him over driving his '95 Blazer. Seems he was driving with an expired license (more than 1 year), an unregistered vehicle, no insurance, and a warrant for not paying State income taxes. Oh, and the "open container" didn't help matters.

That whole anecdote just the disparage AGW naysayers.

I have a buddy whose aunt swears by Keith Olberman and never watchs anything but CNN. Her kids were arrested for drug trafficing charges and she is worried that the police will raid her place too.

She does believe in man made global warming.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    That whole anecdote just the disparage AGW naysayers.

I have a buddy whose aunt swears by Keith Olberman and never watchs anything but CNN. Her kids were arrested for drug trafficing charges and she is worried that the police will raid her place too.

She does believe in man made global warming.
    90% of the viewers of WE network believe in man made global warming. 'Nuff said.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    90% of the viewers of WE network believe in man made global warming. 'Nuff said.
    And 95% of the listeners of the EIB Network believe that Global warming is a hoax. Nuff said.

Now, what does the MET Office say about AGW?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Which, by the riveting account of your conservative friend's dilemma, means that the earth's temperature will surely rise the 5 degrees. I wasn't fully convinced until you threw in the open container part.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Which, by the riveting account of your conservative friend's dilemma, means that the earth's temperature will surely rise the 5 degrees. I wasn't fully convinced until you threw in the open container part.
    I only know that it is a true story because he called me from the police station and said, "Salty, can you bring me $871 to the police station. I have the money at my house."

Actually, this has nothing to do with global warming.......something to do with a sense of humor.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

So the associatative bold has something to do with nothing or were you trying to associate drunk conservatives,who were woefully unprepared for the local police while driving a smog producing 95 (I believe yoiu said Blazer..thanks for the positive ID on the conservative vehicle in question),who happen to need exactly $871......
    Last edited by marketdawg; 10-29-2009 at 09:12 PM.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Positive Proof of Global Warming:

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Positive Proof of Global Warming:

I knew it! Those are Salty's red ones on the far right!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Jeepers Salty, if you can't tell a lie any better than that, I believe I'd stay at home and bolt the door. You can't work the kitchen sink in there too?

The only true parts of that tale appears in red.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Jeepers Salty, if you can't tell a lie any better than that, I believe I'd stay at home and bolt the door. You can't work the kitchen sink in there too?

The only true parts of that tale appears in red.
    It's 100% true. A typical EIB listener.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled broadcast.

Interesting article.

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten.../321/5895/1481

Climate models suggest that extreme precipitation events will become more common in an anthropogenically warmed climate. However, observational limitations have hindered a direct evaluation of model-projected changes in extreme precipitation. We used satellite observations and model simulations to examine the response of tropical precipitation events to naturally driven changes in surface temperature and atmospheric moisture content. These observations reveal a distinct link between rainfall extremes and temperature, with heavy rain events increasing during warm periods and decreasing during cold periods. Furthermore, the observed amplification of rainfall extremes is found to be larger than that predicted by models, implying that projections of future changes in rainfall extremes in response to anthropogenic global warming may be underestimated.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Just the other day the local police pulled him over driving his '95 Blazer. Seems he was driving with an expired license (more than 1 year), an unregistered vehicle, no insurance, and a warrant for not paying State income taxes. Oh, and the "open container" didn't help matters.
    Is his last name Kennedy?

How much more rain will global warming bring?

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten...urcetype=HWCIT

Climate models and satellite observations both indicate that the total amount of water in the atmosphere will increase at a rate of 7% per kelvin of surface warming. However, the climate models predict that global precipitation will increase at a much slower rate of 1 to 3% per kelvin. A recent analysis of satellite observations does not support this prediction of a muted response of precipitation to global warming. Rather, the observations suggest that precipitation and total atmospheric water have increased at about the same rate over the past two decades.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

How much more rain will global warming bring?

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/conten...urcetype=HWCIT

Climate models and satellite observations both indicate that the total amount of water in the atmosphere will increase at a rate of 7% per kelvin of surface warming. However, the climate models predict that global precipitation will increase at a much slower rate of 1 to 3% per kelvin. A recent analysis of satellite observations does not support this prediction of a muted response of precipitation to global warming. Rather, the observations suggest that precipitation and total atmospheric water have increased at about the same rate over the past two decades.
    Makes sense. GW will melt the ice caps and a lot of that freed-up water will take the form of water vapor, because of increased temps. More water vapor, means higher humidity, means more precipitation.

I'm into phase 2 of the building my ark. No, I do not plan to take two of each kind of animals with me. Disgusting creatures like roaches, fire ants, fleas, liberals, snakes, etc...will have to fend for themselves.

+ Reply to Thread