+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: American Idol '09

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Re: American Idol '09

The song that Slash played on for Daughtry is pretty good. Forgive the blashphemy but I think Adam has a little bit of a Jeff Buckley thing going on when he hits the high note although Buckley is 1000x's better to me

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

So tonight's finale was one of the best finales in American Idol history. First of all, I'm glad Kris won. He deserves it. Also seeing KISS, Queen, Rod Stewart, Lionel Ritchie performing. I mean I even enjoyed seeing the bikini girl and Kara taking it off. I give it an A+ show. What do ya'll think?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Guiss said it was the best season EVAR. He has them all on Blu-Ray,
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised and excited that Kris won. I think he was just as surprised. Best finale in my opinion by far - great show and had the right winner!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    SLASH should be waiting outside the theater door tonight with a contract for Adam as their lead singer---just leave the amount of money open & tell Adam to fill in the amount he wants. IMO, Adam was born to be the lead singer for a 70's style rockin' band & he will make a bucket-load of money doing just that! What a range he has! Probably surprises some of you that I am a huge Idol fan.
    Doesn't surprise me. I think anyone that starts watching after the top 10 are announced get hooked. I tell myself every year that I am not going to watch it, but when the top 10 come around, I aways do.

You are right about Adam - a "old school" rock band will get him signed up quick. Kris, on the other hand, will have hit after hit with relevant music for today. Allison will be a star, as well. Loved her duet with Cindy Lauper.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Doesn't surprise me. I think anyone that starts watching after the top 10 are announced get hooked. I tell myself every year that I am not going to watch it, but when the top 10 come around, I aways do.

You are right about Adam - a "old school" rock band will get him signed up quick. Kris, on the other hand, will have hit after hit with relevant music for today. Allison will be a star, as well. Loved her duet with Cindy Lauper.
    Strong rumor this morning that Adam will be the lead singer for QUEEN.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That would be a perfect match. I'm OK with Kris winning but Adam is the better singer by far! And his body of work on AI was over the top better.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Best Idol finale BY FAR! The duets were amazing. KISS, Queen, Lauper, and Stewart took me back to my childhood/teen years. Liked Kris and Adam both, so I'm OK with the results.

KISS got me to thinking. My Mom never let me dress up like KISS for Halloween. But fes up, how many of you did?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I knew Kris would win by how active Arkansans were in supporting Kris. Last night our local Fox news stated 38 million votes came from Arkansas according to AT&T.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I knew Kris would win by how active Arkansans were in supporting Kris. Last night our local Fox news stated 38 million votes came from Arkansas according to AT&T.
    Didn't know 38million lived in arKansas.

Somebody get Tylertechsas an Adam pinup poster and shut him up.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

People can vote "multiple" times by dialing or texting. AT&T reps were at the watching party locations in Conway and Little Rock showing people how to power text (whatever that means), apparently you can send out 10 text in like one minute.
    "AT&T says about 38 million American Idol votes came from Arkansas last night. Chances are, most of those came from Kris' home town of Conway."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm sure DonW voted multiple times.

I'm sure DonW voted multiple times.
    Dude he was jumping up and down wearing a Kris Allen t-shirt when they showed Conway live last night.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, I'm in great company after what Coach posted. It's you and me Coach!

Besides Monty, I hear you have Lady Techster baby blue stuff all over your house.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

That's funny because around here at work we referred to him as the "Scream Queen". I guess if what you say happens, he really will be.

+ Reply to Thread