+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DNC Hack Was an Inside Job, Not Russia

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: DNC Hack Was an Inside Job, Not Russia

Just like the 'craps tampered with obummer's birth certificate to make it "more acceptable." No, I'm NOT saying obummer wasn't born in Hawaii....actually, I don't know if he was or not, I wasn't there...but someone in obummer's inner circle was scared the faded out official copy, and the unclear signatures, especially of his mother, would not have presented a "clean" look. So, on someone's orders, and probably with obummer's OK, they "enhanced" the birth certificate including, but not limited to, forging his mother's signature, and the most telling, affixing a new state seal of Hawaii. Unfortunately for the morons, they used the new seal, which was not introduced until around 1980, and not the seal that should have been on someone's BC born in the early 1960's. Those engaged in this forgery violated both State of Hawaii and federal laws. It was proven. And then it was just shrugged off.

But, this insider job does (or should) have serious consequences. I just know I'll see all kinds of coverage of this on pMSNBC and the Commie News Network.....er, right?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Our assistant AG needs to call Muellar tonight and tell him to start investigating the murder of Seth Rich tomorrow. There is no Russian collusion,but we know for a fact that somebody murdered Seth Rich for a reason, and it wasn't robbery.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Our assistant AG needs to call Muellar tonight and tell him to start investigating the murder of Seth Rich tomorrow. There is no Russian collusion,but we know for a fact that somebody murdered Seth Rich for a reason, and it wasn't robbery.
    Don, you ever live in Washington, DC?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Don, you ever live in Washington, DC?
    I lived there for about a week and rode my bicycle everywhere. Great place to ride your bike. Have you ever been to Russia?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I've been to Russia. Went in January (1997), Moscow up to Novgorod (Russia's oldest city). Man, it was brutally cold! But, we enjoyed our trip anyway. Had a good reason to go.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

I lived there for about a week and rode my bicycle everywhere. Great place to ride your bike. Have you ever been to Russia?
    Yes, for a couple of weeks around the summer of 2011. Went on a riverboat cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg. Had a wonderful time but would not go today because I wouldn't want to support Putin.

I worked in Washington, DC for over 5 years. Used to walk from Union Station to around the White House twice a day during the work week. I would have to be out of my mind to walk the route during nighttime. I would read about some robbery where the victim resisted and was murdered along that route, and sure enough, the next day I would see blood stains on the sidewalk where the robbery took place.

Yes, for a couple of weeks around the summer of 2011. Went on a riverboat cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg. Had a wonderful time but would not go today because I wouldn't want to support Putin.

I worked in Washington, DC for over 5 years. Used to walk from Union Station to around the White House twice a day during the work week. I would have to be out of my mind to walk the route during nighttime. I would read about some robbery where the victim resisted and was murdered along that route, and sure enough, the next day I would see blood stains on the sidewalk where the robbery took place.
    Good, Trump's looking for someone to go to Russia and apologize to Putin.

Good, Trump's looking for someone to go to Russia and apologize to Putin.
    Oh, seems to me that D80 would be the ideal candidate for that assignment.

Oh, seems to me that D80 would be the ideal candidate for that assignment.
    No need to apologize to Putin. This is all on the 'craps. Putin knows they're morons.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    His lawyer is one of Bill and Hillary's friends.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The Nation reports that the Lawrence article is undergoing review, expects the review to be complete soon.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    His lawyer is one of Bill and Hillary's friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The Nation reports that the Lawrence article is undergoing review, expects the review to be complete soon.
    Wait until this gets out per the DNC leaks!!!

CONGRESSMAN: WIKILEAKS' ASSANGE 'HAS INFO OF DRAMATIC IMPORTANCE TO U.S.'

'I would bet that we are going to get information that will be mind-boggling'

Published: 3 hours agoWASHINGTON – Julian Assange has met with a U.S. lawmaker who says the WikiLeaks founder is seeking a pardon in exchange for “information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States” concerning the source of the Democratic National Committee email leak during the 2016 presidential election.
    image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/08/Dana-Rohrabacher.jpg
    Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif.
    Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif., said Assange asked him during a three-hour meeting Wednesday to relay information to President Trump regarding the alleged DNC hack last year.
    “Our three-hour meeting covered a wide array of issues, including the WikiLeaks exposure of the DNC emails during last year’s presidential election,” Rohrabacher told the Hill.
    Rohrabacher said he and Assange explored “what might be necessary to get him out” of the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where he has claimed asylum.
    The congressman told the Daily Caller: “[I]f [Assange] is going to give us a big favor, he would obviously have to be pardoned to leave the Ecuadorian embassy” where Assange has resided since 2012 to avoid extradition to the United States. The U.S. has sought to charge him for assisting former NSA analyst Edward Snowden in leaking classified information.
    “He has information that will be of dramatic importance to the United States and the people of our country as well as to our government,” Rohrabacher said, according to the Daily Caller. “Thus if he comes up with that, you know he’s going to expect something in return. He can’t even leave the embassy to get out to Washington to talk to anybody if he doesn’t have a pardon. Obviously there is an issue there that needs to be dealt with, but we haven’t come to any conclusion yet.”
    Rohrabacher continued, “If I had to bet on it, I would bet that we are going to get the information that will be mind-boggling and of major historical significance.”
    Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!
    If his bet is correct, the congressman said, he will present the information to President Trump.
    “And there has already been some indication that the president will be very anxious to hear what I have to say if that is the determination that I make,” he said.
    Assange also requested Rohrabacher arrange for the WikiLeaks organization to be granted a seat in the White House press briefing room.
    “Julian passionately argued the case that WikiLeaks was vital to informing the public about controversial though necessary issues,” Rohrabacher said. “He hoped that WikiLeaks – an award-winning journalistic operation – might be granted a seat in the White House press corps. As a former newsman myself, I can’t see a reason why they shouldn’t be granted news status for official press conferences.”
    Conservative activist and businessman Chuck Johnson and Assange’s lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, were also in attendance at the meeting in the Ecuadorean embassy.
    WikiLeaks published a series of emails from the DNC during the 2016 presidential race that were damaging to former Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The emails revealed that high-ranking officials of the DNC and the Clinton team sabotaged Sen. Bernie Sander’s candidacy, used racist, anti-gay and sexist slurs when referring to constituents, and were engaged in bizarre occult rituals.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/congressm...eSHYimAiH4R.99

http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/congressm...rtance-to-u-s/

+ Reply to Thread