+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 11/29 MBB @ Alabama

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 11/29 MBB @ Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke Dawg View Post
    Let me preface this with I really like the style that we play, however, can one of you basketball guys (and I am an ex-hs basketball coach) tell me why in the world when we have numbers on the break the dribbler ALWAYS goes to the basket and usually draws a charge? Basic three on two and two on one situations must not be taught any longer. As much as I love our athleticism and youth, and I really mean that, there are still some fundamentals in the up tempo game in which we are woefully short.

Nuke
    Truth. That, and Tech's inability to pass the ball around the perimeter just astounds me. Tech players just luuuuuuuuve to dribble the basketball. I don't get it. It would be okay if they were better at it. But we spent almost the entire 2nd half either turning the ball over or almost turning the ball over.

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Truth. That, and Tech's inability to pass the ball around the perimeter just astounds me. Tech players just luuuuuuuuve to dribble the basketball. I don't get it. It would be okay if they were better at it. But we spent almost the entire 2nd half either turning the ball over or almost turning the ball over.
    HD, agree again. Our players catch, dribble, pass or shoot, instead of catch, pass or shoot, dribble. The dribble kills you once it's used with no alternative.

Nuke

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I love listening to Jack do color. I wish somebody would let him know there are only two syllables in the word "athlete".

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

And one syllable in half.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Baisquette bawl.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Jack is Jack. He adds a lot to the broadcast and I am pretty sure he is a volunteer.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Jack is Jack. He adds a lot to the broadcast and I am pretty sure he is a volunteer.
    Yeah, I think so. He rarely gets to travel. I'm glad he did travel to the Bama game. I've always been a big fan of his.

"Ath ah lete" is right up there with "awe fense". Being raise in the rural south, I've been hearing it all my life.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Alabama loses at home to UCF today. Sexton was averaging almost 25 and was held to I think 5.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Dayon got 32 min. p.t. off the bench and had pretty decent stats. Did you watch the game ??

+ Reply to Thread