+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Major Complaint about Weather Delay & East Side Entrances

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

My Major Complaint about Weather Delay & East Side Entrances

1st. It's ridiculous that there is only one gate open for ticket holders and its all the way toward the south endzone. Not at the north endzone where everyone is coming from tailgating. That is for the students to enter. Either the gates should be switched, or another gate added toward the north part of the stadium. Last year for the Southern game we waited almost 15 minutes to enter the stadium. This is ridiculous.

2nd. During the weather delay, we were standing close to the restrooms at the "Student" entrance. When there was a letup in the rain, our crew would go to the car/TAG tent, or whatever to kill some time. When we tried to re-enter, the ticket takers and police officer would make us walk ALL the way down to the other gate because we didn't have student IDs.

T-MAC - take your extra $23,000 and FIX This!!!!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: My Major Complaint about Weather Delay & East Side Entrances

Like father like son -- failed to mention you had to walk in rain to other gate -- I tried to get them to let y'all back in but heaven forbid using common sense

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

And DS65 has arthritis in his hip! Does that violate medical privacy laws?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    And DS65 has arthritis in his hip! Does that violate medical privacy laws?
    . That's my bad hip-- other is titanium and it's fine. The walking is not issue, it's the pouring down rain and waiting in line to get in

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

I got to Ruston about 5:50 after having to stop twice in Minden. Once there I could not get to the stadium even with my LTAC parking pass. I parked at the alumni house until 8 and than I gave up.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I thought it nice of them to choose this time of year to plow up the softball parking lot. I mean, they couldn't do that over the summer?!?!?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    I thought it nice of them to choose this time of year to plow up the softball parking lot. I mean, they couldn't do that over the summer?!?!?
    I think they started in July, if not before.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I think they started in July, if not before.
    Probably did but still seems like they could have planned better to avoid losing all that parking for football season. Oh, well.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Probably did but still seems like they could have planned better to avoid losing all that parking for football season. Oh, well.
    It was on schedule to be completed before fall quarter started but unforeseen engineering issues with the drainage delayed it.

+ Reply to Thread