+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Ogeron(?)

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Ed Ogeron(?)

Eragon

Aragorn

Oregon

Origami

Oregano

Orgeron

Hope this is helpful ...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Who wasn’t invited?
    Tulane, ULL, ULM, and Nicholls.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Kent, I noticed that you have USL in your avatar. Were you there when they were the Bulldogs, too?
    I lived in married student housing as a kid between birth and 4 yrs when they were bulldogs. Like you guys we were one of hundreds of bulldogs. Ragin Cajuns is one of the most unique, and most recognized mascot names, in all of college sportsl, through out the country. One of the best moves the school ever made. Right up there with the lawful voted on name change in 83. The one and only Ragin Cajuns!

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Tulane, ULL, ULM, and Nicholls.
    I don't understand the Nicholls non-invite. But the other schools in the group of 5 is a no brainer. It would be like a guy in sales trying to land a huge account, and inviting his biggest competition into his sales call. If I were you guys I'd be a little p'ed at Skip. He's basically saying we are no threat to take recruits from lsuambr so lets get their left overs from our joint camp.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I don't understand the Nicholls non-invite. But the other schools in the group of 5 is a no brainer. It would be like a guy in sales trying to land a huge account, and inviting his biggest competition into his sales call. If I were you guys I'd be a little p'ed at Skip. He's basically saying we are no threat to take recruits from lsuambr so lets get their left overs from our joint camp.
    Good point, I don't think the gap b/t LaTech and LSU is as large as the gap b/t LaTech and ULL.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Nicholls was probably excluded because of Rebowe's association with ULL's recruiting shenanigans.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I don't like it at all. But as one who understands and acknowledges reality we, and other instate schools, aren't a threat at this time. What makes this an even bigger pitfall is that it gives Ogreon a chance to form a relationship with kids he might not have seen before, and that combined with the new transfer rule is a looming heartbreak as the players for these second tiered schools will be leaving when they've shown they're P5 talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Nicholls was probably excluded because of Rebowe's association with ULL's recruiting shenanigans.
    Could it be possible that Nicholls was invited but Rebowe opted out because the Manning Pasing Acadamey was taking place on his campus that weekend? It would be a little rude to leave when the people that your field is named after is visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Good point, I don't think the gap b/t LaTech and LSU is as large as the gap b/t LaTech and ULL.
    Haha this has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on a message board.... EVER!
    Last edited by Kent; 06-26-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Greatness!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Haha this has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on a message board.... EVER!
    What's funny is that we played LSU closer last time than ULL played us. I imagine this next game might give you giggles as well. ULOL

What's funny is that we played LSU closer last time than ULL played us. I imagine this next game might give you giggles as well. ULOL
    Didnt realize you wee making that statement off of 2 football games. I tend to look at a bigger picture. I have a family member that just had an up close and personal tour of all 3 schools facilities such as, locker rooms, weight rooms, football, baseball, softball, track, and basketball stadiums... and he said out side of the football stadiums the facilities in Lafayette are closer to LSU than they are LA Tech. The weight room and football locker rooms in BR and Laf were equal according to the person who's been in both this summer. I also tend to look at the conference we both play in, they are pretty much mirror images of one another. (See last years bowl match ups and results) Big picture you are not closer to state than the Cajuns

Didnt realize you wee making that statement off of 2 football games. I tend to look at a bigger picture. I have a family member that just had an up close and personal tour of all 3 schools facilities such as, locker rooms, weight rooms, football, baseball, softball, track, and basketball stadiums... and he said out side of the football stadiums the facilities in Lafayette are closer to LSU than they are LA Tech. The weight room and football locker rooms in BR and Laf were equal according to the person who's been in both this summer. I also tend to look at the conference we both play in, they are pretty much mirror images of one another. (See last years bowl match ups and results) Big picture you are not closer to state than the Cajuns
    OK. Enjoy the delusion. It's not just the 2 games btw (I'm talking about a span of 10+ years when we have played both ULL and LSU). I thought we were talking about football programs. You know, the conversation kinda started with a football camp that included football players and football coaches hosted at our football facility.

OK. Enjoy the delusion. It's not just the 2 games btw (I'm talking about a span of 10+ years when we have played both ULL and LSU). I thought we were talking about football programs. You know, the conversation kinda started with a football camp that included football players and football coaches hosted at our football facility.
    Me delusional? Ha

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Hey boxer --- you know what they say about arguing on the internet?

+ Reply to Thread