+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #12,000!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

#12,000!!!

I debated (with myself) for a while this morning about where I wanted to post my 12,000th post. I thought the Lady Techster forum would be fitting, since all of you know that I love The Techsters so much. However, I am a HUGE fan of all the teams at Tech, so this section seemed to be the most fitting.

I don't know if this is an honor or a statement that I need to get a life; however, I am very busy these days. Being on the computer 80% of the time at work gives me the ability to keep this screen minimized at the bottom of my work all the time. I don't miss too much that way. Plus, I don't sleep too well, so this is my entertainment in the wee hours of the morning. Add to that my tenure on here and you have a recipe for 12,000 posts.

So, with that, I just want to say
    I LOVE LOUISIANA TECH!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: #12,000!!!

Unfreakingreal! Congrats Champ, they need a new designation for you alone.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Unfreakingreal! Congrats Champ, they need a new designation for you alone.
    Just don't let Dirtydawg come up with the title of it.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I debated (with myself) for a while this morning

Hope you cleaned up before using the keyboard!

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Hope you cleaned up before using the keyboard!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

poll question: is this HEALTHY? 12,000 posts is an awful lot.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    poll question: is this HEALTHY? 12,000 posts is an awful lot.
    Please. That ain't nothing when you ask ridiculous posts like how to make a camera work. Everyone knows that all you do is take off the lens cap, point and press the button. Seriously, though. If Sooner's wife was still posting, she'd have passed Champ a long time ago. It doesn't take much to get her fired up and going at it. Of course, that would all have been on the political section.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Please. That ain't nothing when you ask ridiculous posts like how to make a camera work. Everyone knows that all you do is take off the lens cap, point and press the button. Seriously, though. If Sooner's wife was still posting, she'd have passed Champ a long time ago. It doesn't take much to get her fired up and going at it. Of course, that would all have been on the political section.
    That place is dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Yeah, don't forget cats and dogs too. Got some new videos with my camera to show off soon.

I am, also, going to take my camera to the game Saturday. Should be a fun way to try out some of the new features.

Oh, and H#** NO, it ain't healthy. My mental health has deteriorated greatly since this forum was opened.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Congrats on 12K! That is a lot!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Hey it's number 1,006 for me (didn't even notice I got into 4 digits)! Way to go me i'm awesome, I think i might go debate myself now! and don't **** with me I have a **** lion!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

so champ...how's the carpal tunnel?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Congrats Champ!!!

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    don't **** with me I have a **** lion!
    That dude has issues.

+ Reply to Thread