+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: L.W.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

L.W.

For any lawyers in the house -- you might be interested in this. I'm talking about what's going on with Lin Wood and Mercer University Law School. I find it fascinating to watch and see how it plays out.

I've been following Lin Wood for some months; first on Twitter (before he was banned), then on Parler (until it was killed by Amazon, Apple & Google), then on CloutHub (slow & clunky), and now on Telegram.

Lin Wood was introduced by Dean Cathy Cox as the first "Legal Legend" at Mercer School of Law in January, 2020, about a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrke...ature=youtu.be

This was posted by Lin Wood on Telegram on January 22, 2021.

Lin Wood, [22.01.21 18:46]
    I learned today that my alma mater Mercer Law School was holding a Zoom conference call with faculty and students to discuss demands that my name be removed from a courtroom in the school. The school named the courtroom for me after I made a $1M donation to the school. I did not seek the recognition. I joined the call unbeknownst to the Dean, Cathy Cox. After she falsely slandered me, including references to my relationship with my children, I spoke up. I spoke truth. Judge for yourself after listening to my remarks.

A recording of the Zoom conference call as well as the actual text messages between Dean Cox and Lin Wood can be found below (compliments of Monica Matthews).

https://twitter.com/monicaonairtalk/...196563968?s=12

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: L.W.

BTW, with all the media censorship going on, if you are interested in the above, don't dawdle using the links.................... it might all have disappeared by tomorrow ??

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Lin Wood should be disbarred for violating the rules/code of professional ethics. And no law school should want to have anything to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Lin Wood should be disbarred for violating the rules/code of professional ethics. And no law school should want to have anything to do with him.
    Please expound............ I think you don't know what you are talking about.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Please expound............ I think you don't know what you are talking about.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/aboveth...page-suit/amp/

Don't try to feed me your left-wing b.s.

Lin Wood addressed the Delaware Judge/Carter Page doings in the clip above, which I'm sure you didn't bother to listen to.

I'm interested in TRUTH; not your copy and paste from a liberal rag.

“No one has a ‘right’ to file anything as egregiously abusive of the legal process as these various sub-frivolous lawsuits,” observes Paul Campos of the University of Colorado, Boulder. “Lawyers who abuse the privileges of their licenses to practice law by doing so are no different than drivers who abuse the privileges of their driver’s licenses by driving drunk.”

The standard of conduct in federal court is embodied in Rule 11 of the federal rules of civil procedure.

The rule says that by filing a paper in federal court, a lawyer effectively certifies that “it is not being presented for any improper purpose, such as to harass, cause unnecessary delay, or needlessly increase the cost of litigation;...the claims, defenses, and other legal contentions are warranted by existing law or by a nonfrivolous argument...[and] the factual contentions have evidentiary support.”

Lawyers are officers of the court and they have a duty of honesty even when representing their clients in court. Similar duties of honesty apply outside of the court.

There are also professional duty relating to competence.

The nonsense that Lin Wood has been spewing in pleadings and public run afoul of these requirements. Lawyers are held to higher standards.

Don't try to feed me your left-wing b.s.

Lin Wood addressed the Delaware Judge/Carter Page doings in the clip above, which I'm sure you didn't bother to listen to.

I'm interested in TRUTH; not your copy and paste from a liberal rag.
    If you want truth, don’t look to Lin Wood.

The nonsense that Lin Wood has been spewing in pleadings and public run afoul of these requirements. Lawyers are held to higher standards.
    Be specific. Particularly with regard to pleadings.

TIA

Be specific. Particularly with regard to pleadings.

TIA
    https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.78.0.pdf

And one of the most well known examples was filing that incompetent Ramsland affidavit that cited Minnesota county registration data for Michigan counties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/6362056002

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I'm interested in TRUTH
    No you're not.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...50905.78.0.pdf

And one of the most well known examples was filing that incompetent Ramsland affidavit that cited Minnesota county registration data for Michigan counties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/6362056002
    Had you bothered to listen to the audio clip of the Zoom call, you would know that Lin Wood was not a counsel of record in either instance you have referenced, and he did not prepare the pleadings.

Again, be specific. TIA

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/151
    Last edited by nadB; 01-24-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Had you bothered to listen to the audio clip of the Zoom call, you would know that Lin Wood was not a counsel of record in either instance you have referenced, and he did not prepare the pleadings.

Again, be specific. TIA

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/151
    Funny. His name appears in the list of counsel for the plaintiffs in the complaint filed in the ED of Michigan.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf

Funny. His name appears in the list of counsel for the plaintiffs in the complaint filed in the ED of Michigan.

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf
    Again, listen to the audio clip of the Zoom call, and you will understand the listing in the complaint. You have not done that, have you ?? Didn't think so.

Again, listen to the audio clip of the Zoom call, and you will understand the listing in the complaint. You have not done that, have you ?? Didn't think so.
    Why would I waste that much of my time on this known liar?

This guy is a complete embarrassment to the profession.

+ Reply to Thread