+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Those Ready for Change

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

For Those Ready for Change

https://gofund.me/1ab30df9

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Re: For Those Ready for Change

https://gofund.me/1ab30df9

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Who’s in charge of returning money when they don’t fire Holtz and when will the decision be made to return money?

The guy who is running it 100% legit. Once it becomes obvious that the Administration is still satisfied with losing, the money will be returned. End of January would be the latest

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

I just contributed

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Skippy needs to pay me for the misery I suffered when I used to attend games. NO WAY I'll contribute another penny to put into that clown's pockets.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

The way I see it, this is all the admin's fault. I'd consider making a donation if it would lead to replacing Guice.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Who’s in charge of returning money when they don’t fire Holtz and when will the decision be made to return money?
    Holtz is like the Peter Gibbons character in the movie "Office Space"; the harder Peter tried to get fired, the more the company --Initech'-- loved him. They even promoted him. LOL! . Hilarious movie.

Initech = LA Tech

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I am not contributing. This just fuels the stupid arms' race that has become all sports. All contracts should have performance minimums. For instance, Holtz has to win at least 6 games in a season or Tech can exercise the option to terminate him WITHOUT owing him a dime. Most people know their employer can fire them if they don't perform.

Of course, coaches can also negotiate for bonuses for accomplishments, like conference titles and top 20 rankings, etc...but always a bonus, never an extension or a raise.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    The way I see it, this is all the admin's fault. I'd consider making a donation if it would lead to replacing Guice.
    100% agree.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I am not contributing. This just fuels the stupid arms' race that has become all sports. All contracts should have performance minimums. For instance, Holtz has to win at least 6 games in a season or Tech can exercise the option to terminate him WITHOUT owing him a dime. Most people know their employer can fire them if they don't perform.

Of course, coaches can also negotiate for bonuses for accomplishments, like conference titles and top 20 rankings, etc...but always a bonus, never an extension or a raise.
    I agree...but that's real world thinking!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I agree...but that's real world thinking!
    Sorry, but that's where I live.

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

I totally agree that this is Guice’s fault as anyone’s! Id love to see him gone as well! For those of us that have contributed so far, we want a change of leadership on the football field! We want championships, real bowl games against brand name universities, and a rise in our own name brand! We are starting with Holtz and after he’s gone we will go after Guice! Change has to start somewhere!!

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Hermandawg View Post
    The guy who is running it 100% legit. Once it becomes obvious that the Administration is still satisfied with losing, the money will be returned. End of January would be the latest
    Boy I'd love to see them reject this. It would make headlines if we had an actual media presence around here.

+ Reply to Thread