+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Powerlifting Team Championship Rings

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Powerlifting Team Championship Rings

The men's powerlifting team won the 2010 collegiate national championships last spring. They are ordering rings now and may have already placed their first order. The lowest priced ring is $405. Since powerlifting at the collegiate level is considered a club sport, they must pay for those rings themselves. They have not asked for any assistance but I'm sure they would appreciate it if anybody would make a donation to help defer the cost. I made a donation for the cost of one ring.

Josh Chovanec is the coach. If anybody would care to help them, you can contact him at Tech and I feel sure he would be more than happy to accept a donation.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Powerlifting Team Championship Rings

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    The men's powerlifting team won the 2010 collegiate national championships last spring. They are ordering rings now and may have already placed their first order. The lowest priced ring is $405. Since powerlifting at the collegiate level is considered a club sport, they must pay for those rings themselves. They have not asked for any assistance but I'm sure they would appreciate it if anybody would make a donation to help defer the cost. I made a donation for the cost of one ring.

Josh Chovanec is the coach. If anybody would care to help them, you can contact him at Tech and I feel sure he would be more than happy to accept a donation.
    Played golf Saturday and a guy came up, seeing by Tech hat, told us that a friend of his goes to Tech because of the Powerlifting Club we have.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post

How many rings are needed?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    How many rings are needed?
    Also, can we get a link to the announcement of the National Championship.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread