+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to Watch Games on Facebook

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How to Watch Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas

My only problem with facebook was the comment column on the right. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it. Also the little "chat" box on the bottom was distracting. Other than those minor problems I thing Stadium had provided a good stable feed as opposed to ESPN3 and CUSA. I don't listen to the play by play or color so the announcers didn't bother me.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    My only problem with facebook was the comment column on the right. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it. Also the little "chat" box on the bottom was distracting. Other than those minor problems I thing Stadium had provided a good stable feed as opposed to ESPN3 and CUSA. I don't listen to the play by play or color so the announcers didn't bother me.
    Haven't you used Tinder? All you had to do was swipe right and they went away.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Haven't you used Tinder? All you had to do was swipe right and they went away.
    Never used Tinder. I don't anything about it with facebook. Doesn't matter this year now. One game left is on regular Stadium and the other on ESPN. Hey, I'm an old fart. I pretty technically savvy about how to hook things up but I'm not familiar with all of the social media things.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

On the computer, just full screen it, and those go away.

+ Reply to Thread