+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nitz Visits Old Stomping Grounds

Big Dog Longdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to all

Nitz Visits Old Stomping Grounds

Here’s an interesting article about Dave Nitz as he returns to his old stomping grounds in West Virginia to broadcast the Bulldogs vs. Marshall.

It talks about change...but not about Dave has!

Read “La. Tech's Nitz has enjoyed return to Beckley,” by Gary Fauber at http://www.register-herald.com/content/tncms/live/

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Nitz Visits Old Stomping Grounds

Big Dog Longdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to all

Thanks!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Here's a memory...

me and one of my girlfriends were "studying" on the hill where the TAC is now. Had a transistor radio listening to Nitz calling Tech baseball in the NCAA regional. Unfortunately the game didn't go well for the Dawgs that day, we lost 7-0 to Texas-Pan American. We then lost to Mississippi State 6-5 to be eliminated.

Before any of you "minds in the gutter" types say something, I put "studying" in quotes because it was more of a picnic, and just relaxing under the shade of the trees. She opened her books and studied some, I guess. I was more interested in her....and listening to Tech baseball in the playoffs. Point is this, I realized what a great radio guy Nitz is. Even told what's-her-name that. She was like....that's great.

We have been blessed with one of the best broadcasters in the country. And that is a fact.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Here's a memory...

me and one of my girlfriends were "studying" on the hill where the TAC is now. Had a transistor radio listening to Nitz calling Tech baseball in the NCAA regional. Unfortunately the game didn't go well for the Dawgs that day, we lost 7-0 to Texas-Pan American. We then lost to Mississippi State 6-5 to be eliminated.

Before any of you "minds in the gutter" types say something, I put "studying" in quotes because it was more of a picnic, and just relaxing under the shade of the trees. She opened her books and studied some, I guess. I was more interested in her....and listening to Tech baseball in the playoffs. Point is this, I realized what a great radio guy Nitz is. Even told what's-her-name that. She was like....that's great.

We have been blessed with one of the best broadcasters in the country. And that is a fact.
    I love how 60% of your post was a disclaimer

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I love how 60% of your post was a disclaimer
    Can never be too careful these days. What with all the old "girlfriends" coming back to haunt people.

+ Reply to Thread