+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Acceptable attrition rate."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"Acceptable attrition rate."

My oncologist tells me, thanks to obummercare, the new standards allow a high percentage of deaths to cancer, rather than spending all that money on tests and treatments. Most will eventually die anyway.....News Flash! even those without cancer "will eventually die anyway."

He did a test, which came back negative, but the test only catches some signs of active cancer activity, and is only 60% effective at doing that. He said, ask your insurance company if they will cover other tests, and he'll gladly do them. But, he says, the AMA has gotten into bed with obummer so as not to risk losing funding, and have published new guidelines that has "acceptable attrition rates."

Remember the angst when anti-obummercare critics said there would be "death panels"? Well.....here ya go.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: "Acceptable attrition rate."

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    My oncologist tells me, thanks to obummercare, the new standards allow a high percentage of deaths to cancer, rather than spending all that money on tests and treatments. Most will eventually die anyway.....News Flash! even those without cancer "will eventually die anyway."

He did a test, which came back negative, but the test only catches some signs of active cancer activity, and is only 60% effective at doing that. He said, ask your insurance company if they will cover other tests, and he'll gladly do them. But, he says, the AMA has gotten into bed with obummer so as not to risk losing funding, and have published new guidelines that has "acceptable attrition rates."

Remember the angst when anti-obummercare critics said there would be "death panels"? Well.....here ya go.
    Exactly.

I have 2 dear friends with cancer in Hospice now and one headed there in probably 4 weeks or so. Their BCBS of Texas policies canceled there PPO (can't use their own doctors) starting on Jan 1
    and canceled paying for MD Anderson!!!! This is one reason other than my own insurance doing the same that has PO'd me to the max. Obama is killing off the American people folks wit his death panels and ObamaCare in general.
    I can't type any more on this subject right now as I'm so livid.

+ Reply to Thread