+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: LSU Players Last Night

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: LSU Players Last Night

Yea...the whole 300 thing was a flop.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    We are not questioning his enthusiasm, in fact we have said countless times that we wish all fans were that dedicated. We just simply said that in our opinion, the gorilla suit looks silly. I dont think wearing a gorilla suit shows any type of courage, it shows that he thinks a gorilla suit is necessary or possibly funny. And if he is trying so hard to get fans involved, then why are there so many anti-AG_jr people, I mean heck there is even a group on facebook that is called "The New Gorilla has Got to GO" I bleieve this was formed b/c he offended so many people at the sporting events. Yeah it may be funny for him and a few of his friends, but you never know who is watching and who you may offend. None of us are stuck up guys that wear LSU crap... thats just dumb, and if you go back and look we are the ones that have commented on fans leaving early. If I recall, I believe I have worn BLUE and/or RED to every TECH event that I have attended. I know since you are a 15 yr old, the gorilla may be more of a role model for you and thats fine. When I read what you wrote, I immediately thought "Is this guy serious, how old is he" and then it made since when I read that you were 15. I dont even know why I just wasted 5 minutes of my time replying to your childish message. I could go on and on about how petty this post is, but I think all the 20ish or even older crowd will see for themselves. But hey, I am glad you are an avid Tech Fan at the age of 15.
    No disrespect intended but you didn't need to bring his age up in the post. If you don't like his ideas then criticize them and leave his age out of it. I think all the comments about him being immature, childish were uncalled for.

Don't take any crap from anyone on here Dawg Dude!

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    No disrespect intended but you didn't need to bring his age up in the post. If you don't like his ideas then criticize them and leave his age out of it. I think all the comments about him being immature, childish were uncalled for.

Don't take any crap from anyone on here Dawg Dude!
    Sorry, just got me fired up a little...I deleted it just for you.:icon_wink:

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Dawg Dude does make some great points. If he's a young buck as mentioned I have more respect for him to "buck the norm" and support Tech. Even in Minden(45 minutes away) we struggle to have a fan base and Dawg is willing to stand up to his friends for the team that he likes; even though Tech has been weak the past few years.

Tech is on the up swing and heads will turn in the coming years! Soon it will be cool to support Tech and wear blue. BTW, blue is more manly than yurple and pellow.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    [/b]

Is it really that big of a deal that one guy wore an LSU hat to a Techster game. Hell, at least he was there. I understand your frustration, but don't you think if you just ignore it, it will probably go for the better? I love Tech and am also an LSU fan, but I am so ready for Tech fans to not care about what is going on with LSU. As someone who has seen both sides for many years now, I think putting away the LSU hatred for our fan base would be the best way for us to move forward. It just makes us look ridiculous..............I know there are many annoying bandwaggon LSU fans, but if it wasn't LSU, wouldn't those people just annoy you about something else. My point is it is not going away so we might as well just worry about the future of LA TECH.

I have no problem with the suit, it would certainly improve our fan base to have some students actually stepping up and acting a little crazy over Tech sports.......................except for the 300 thing!
    Yes. It is a big deal. It is disrespectful to the athletes that work so hard to represent the school that has given us the opportunity for a quality education. It's disrespectful to the coaches as well. It gives recruits the impression that the fans are not completely behind the team. And no, ignoring it will not help the situation. Ignoring things rarely does.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Yea...the whole 300 thing was a flop.
    Yeah, how dare those students get excited about something. At least they tried.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

first off i see both sides to this....i get sick of people wearing LSU stuff to tech games and believe I have called people out on it...but at the same time I have come to realize that its something that is damn near impossible to change (especially when we dont put great products on the field)....Im all for the spirit AG jr has, but i also dont think its necessary for him to call people 'heaux meauxs'....yeah that will get them to support Tech...im not saying i have the answers, but maybe we should focus on how to get school organizations involved at the games instead of being so worried about lsu crap....The main response you get from tech students who wear lsu gear is 'we Suck' or 'they are good'....so until we put a GOOD and EXCITING product on the field the fair weather fans will continue to wear LSU gear and AG_jr it doesnt matter what derogatory phrase you use itowards them it AINT gonna change.

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    first off i see both sides to this....i get sick of people wearing LSU stuff to tech games and believe I have called people out on it...but at the same time I have come to realize that its something that is damn near impossible to change (especially when we dont put great products on the field)....Im all for the spirit AG jr has, but i also dont think its necessary for him to call people 'heaux meauxs'....yeah that will get them to support Tech...im not saying i have the answers, but maybe we should focus on how to get school organizations involved at the games instead of being so worried about lsu crap....The main response you get from tech students who wear lsu gear is 'we Suck' or 'they are good'....so until we put a GOOD and EXCITING product on the field the fair weather fans will continue to wear LSU gear and AG_jr it doesnt matter what derogatory phrase you use itowards them it AINT gonna change.
    And that is ONE, ISOLATED incident in which I lost control of my attitude. Most of the time, I have the opportunity to take the time to explain the negative aspects of wearing another school's gear at OUR athletic events, and most of the time, I give them a TECH shirt to put on. In this case, when I asked the guy where he thought he was, rather than laugh it off like most everyone else has, he resorted to unintelligent debate tactics and purposely agitated the hoop troop. Therefore, I decided to sink to his level. Hence, the reason I called him a "Heaux Meaux". Did that make him take his hat off or change his shirt? Of course not. Is that the best way to go about getting people to change? Not at all. I screwed up. I apologized. They need to move on, rather than try to make me out to be some asshole that runs around using derogatory comments whenever I get the opportunity.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    And that is ONE, ISOLATED incident in which I lost control of my attitude. Most of the time, I have the opportunity to take the time to explain the negative aspects of wearing another school's gear at OUR athletic events, and most of the time, I give them a TECH shirt to put on. In this case, when I asked the guy where he thought he was, rather than laugh it off like most everyone else has, he resorted to unintelligent debate tactics and purposely agitated the hoop troop. Therefore, I decided to sink to his level. Hence, the reason I called him a "Heaux Meaux". Did that make him take his hat off or change his shirt? Of course not. Is that the best way to go about getting people to change? Not at all. I screwed up. I apologized. They need to move on, rather than try to make me out to be some asshole that runs around using derogatory comments whenever I get the opportunity.
    sweet...i personally like your spirit and hope you can change some of the posers...i for one am to the point of almost giving up with the whole LSU debate.

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Yeah, how dare those students get excited about something. At least they tried.
    Maybe I could have worded that better. While I appreciate the excitement I think that the dramatic speach from the guy with the mic was a bit much. Just my opinion. I do however like the effort by the students and Coach D for trying to get the students involved. I just wish that more students would get involved.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

[quote=BulldawgBB;574272] Maybe I could have worded that better. While I appreciate the excitement I think that the dramatic speach from the guy with the mic was a bit much. Just my opinion. I do however like the effort by the students and Coach D for trying to get the students involved.I just wish that more students would get involved.[/quote]

Amen!

This is your shot at the college experience, people! Enjoy it. Go to the games. Paint your faces if you want to. Jump up and down. Yell and scream.

You don't have to go to a big-time BCS school to have fun at ball games. Like Hannah Montana sings, "Life's What You Make It, So Let's Make It Rock."

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    This is your shot at the college experience, people! Enjoy it. Go to the games. Paint your faces if you want to. Jump up and down. Yell and scream.

You don't have to go to a big-time BCS school to have fun at ball games. Like Hannah Montana sings, "Life's What You Make It, So Let's Make It Rock."
    I'm impressed. You really know a Hannah Montana song. How about teaching it to me at the game tomorrow night? Also, are you singing the national anthem again?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I'm impressed. You really know a Hannah Montana song. How about teaching it to me at the game tomorrow night? Also, are you singing the national anthem again?
    You must remember that I have a 15-year-old.
    I'm all booked up singing at funerals lately. (no reference to Tech basketball intended)

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

You ACTUALLY used a Hannah Montana quote to prove a point??

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Dawg Dude does make some great points. If he's a young buck as mentioned I have more respect for him to "buck the norm" and support Tech. Even in Minden(45 minutes away) we struggle to have a fan base and Dawg is willing to stand up to his friends for the team that he likes; even though Tech has been weak the past few years.

Tech is on the up swing and heads will turn in the coming years! Soon it will be cool to support Tech and wear blue. BTW, blue is more manly than yurple and pellow.
    I used to get in yelling fights with LSU fans at school, but now I just point out their arrogance when we argue. It makes them even more mad.

I have never really seen Tech be that good in anything. They made a bowl when I was 9 but they lost big..
    I have no bragging rights..but I will always stick up for my school until the day I die.

By the way, I'm committing for the class of '10 :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread