+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1238

Thread: The O.K. "Buddy" Davis Pressbox (former Demolition Thread)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: The O.K. "Buddy" Davis Pressbox (former Demolition Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I don't know about all that but they are excellent golf clappers.
    ....but hey, at least the West siders stay thru the 3rd qtr.....

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

How did we end up with a gang war between the sides of the Joe 😂

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    I am not a fan of the design, that gap between the press box and stadium bothers me.
    It's there for future expansion. At the same time, they could have done a better job of hiding the camera deck by extending the metal cladding down to the bottom of that level. Another 10 feet on the sides and back of the facility would have given it a much better look for very little money.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    It's there for future expansion. At the same time, they could have done a better job of hiding the camera deck by extending the metal cladding down to the bottom of that level. Another 10 feet on the sides and back of the facility would have given it a much better look for very little money.
    But no airflow. The TV camera personnel and videographers will like it better this way (except on cold, cold November nights . . . except they have heating elements above them).
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

But they're not air-conditioned. It would have been so much better for those having to use the stairs for very little money. . . .
    Just a guess, but no AC may have something to do with the fire marshal. I've noticed many stair wells lack AC over the years. Not that I always use the stairs going up but I've still noticed...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Just a guess, but no AC may have something to do with the fire marshal. I've noticed many stair wells lack AC over the years. Not that I always use the stairs going up but I've still noticed...
    Regardless, let's hope I don't have to use the pressbox stairs much.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Will the west side be open to watch the Fanfest scrimmage tomorrow?

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    I read where only the east side will be open.
    Go Tech!

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Thank you sir.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    All the beautiful smart people sit on the west side...
    Hey man, dog my looks all you want, but I DID get a degree from the one and only Louisiana Tech University. Can't question the smarts in that case.

Personally, sitting on the east side will give me a great view of the new press box. And thankfully, the sun will disappear a little sooner now.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

What time does the scrimmage start?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    What time does the scrimmage start?

Here are the rest of the details on today's event: http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...081817aaa.html

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    That's so the East side fans can leave at halftime......

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I will be looking forward to BoxerDawg's report of the scrimmage as well as others outlook of the teams later this evening!

+ Reply to Thread