+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Vasquez Brings Maturity to Techsters

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Vasquez Brings Maturity to Techsters

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech junior college transfer Rochelle Vasquez brings a level of maturity to the Lady Techsters after overcoming some obstacles in her life.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Vasquez Brings Maturity to Techsters

I didn't need these feels tonight.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Heart-warming, edifying, interesting article on several topics & persons.

It'll be even better when they proof it instead of spell-checking it. (Sorry--old journalism bugaboo with me.)
    "...it was more than just the call from Johnson that spurned [sic] Rochelle's interest in the Lady Techsters."

Rochelle's and her Mom's comments on Tyler and the coaching staff are especially encouraging. Some girl, somewhere, is gonna read this article and decide to come check out Louisiana Tech and this staff.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    It'll be even better when they proof it instead of spell-checking it.
    To the writers, editors, and staff who put together these stories that we all look forward to reading, please accept this apology. The petty tantrum above was really me venting about problems at my office--not yours. The ironic hypocrisy in my huffy little self-righteous accusation is that I was venting from feeling understaffed for the tasks I'd been assigned! Gee... wonder if you folks who write and produce media for the athletic dept. ever have cause to feel that way?! Yeah. Pretty thoughtless on my part.

You bring us insights, introduce us to the players we cheer, and favorably present the program we support to the rest of the country. All of us fans appreciate the work you do. You make it possible for fans who live far from Ruston to feel intimately part of the program. That's something special. You should feel very proud of what your work accomplishes.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    To the writers, editors, and staff who put together these stories that we all look forward to reading, please accept this apology. The petty tantrum above was really me venting about problems at my office--not yours. The ironic hypocrisy in my huffy little self-righteous accusation is that I was venting from feeling understaffed for the tasks I'd been assigned! Gee... wonder if you folks who write and produce media for the athletic dept. ever have cause to feel that way?! Yeah. Pretty thoughtless on my part.

You bring us insights, introduce us to the players we cheer, and favorably present the program we support to the rest of the country. All of us fans appreciate the work you do. You make it possible for fans who live far from Ruston to feel intimately part of the program. That's something special. You should feel very proud of what your work accomplishes.
    You can't possibly make them hate BBB anymore than they already do.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    GREAT feature, thanks for posting the link!!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    A really impressive young lady.

A genuinely cute, competitive, girly-girl athlete with maturity, a character-building past, and a bright future. Proud to have her as a Lady Techster.

With that voice and personality, Malcom may have already declared Ro "player-of-the-game" for the first post-game radio interview.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

This girl can make a living in front of a camera, after basketball.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I just hope she can play BBall!
    Hitsome big time 3ptrs and solid on defense!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I just hope she can play BBall!
    Hitsome big time 3ptrs and solid on defense!
    That too.

This is totally sidebar material, but since football fans in the South are going to be seeing his face a lot this season...

Alopecia areata, the autoimmune disease which took Ro Vasquez' hair as a child, is the reason highly regarded Vols QB (and Aerospace Engineering major) Joshua Dobbs has no eyebrows.

Now back to the Lady Techsters.

+ Reply to Thread