+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prince to Perform at SuperBowl Halftime Show

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Prince to Perform at SuperBowl Halftime Show

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Prince to Perform at SuperBowl Halftime Show

"You and your friends verses me and the revolution."
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Well that will be the time to switch over and watch the Lingerie game.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

They obviously are not marketing to 50 year old white guys.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Yet another Super Bowl halftime show that I will miss, oh darn. But then again, I haven't really watched since they tried mixing 4-5 different groups to appeal to everybody and their mama.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

The only one I've ever liked was the U2 one. Could be a little bias there, too, though.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    They obviously are not marketing to 50 year old white guys.
    Or Straight people.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Or Straight people.
    You've got to be kidding me. Prince is one of the greatest of all time. I remember back on my senior trip in high school, one night on the beach. Oh wait, nevermind. I see that my wife is posting again.

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

No no, go ahead. I know I married a pastry. :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

And you guys that are knocking Prince, you know you were getting down at one point in your life with a girl to Purple Rain simply because she loved the song and you knew that's the only way you were gonna get any action.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    You've got to be kidding me. Prince is one of the greatest of all time. I remember back on my senior trip in high school, one night on the beach. Oh wait, nevermind. I see that my wife is posting again.
    Dude.. My GAYdar just went off. I don't need to hear anymore about you and Soonerdawg's date. Geez... sicko's

And Vette... I don't know anything by Prince/Artist Formerly known as Prince/Sign thingy.

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    "You and your friends verses me and the revolution."
    "Shoot the J, shoot it!"

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    What was his name. I mean the guy with you on the beach that is.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    What was his name. I mean the guy with you on the beach that is.
    I guess he wasn't lying when he said that you left that morning before getting his name. Sorry, I didn't have time to ask for it though. I was too busy with his twin sister. Good luck on your search. You must have some fond memories of him.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

You guys who are knocking Prince must be those homos who think Nickleback, Panic at the Disco, Justin Timberlake, or this new modern country music is the best stuff since sliced bread. Prince is and will always be one of the most talented and entertaining musicians of all time.

Not to mention anytime a guy who is 4'11" can run the trim that he does, he is okay in my book.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    You guys who are knocking Prince must be those homos who think Nickleback, Panic at the Disco, Justin Timberlake, or this new modern country music is the best stuff since sliced bread. Prince is and will always be one of the most talented and entertaining musicians of all time.

Not to mention anytime a guy who is 4'11" can run the trim that he does, he is okay in my book.
    You said it,brother.

Anyone who knocks Prince has terrible tastes.

+ Reply to Thread