+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riots

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Riots

If Senator McCain wins, will the hardline Senator Obama supporters riot? If Senator Obama wins, will the racists riot?

I'm not flaming, just curious. Both sides have their idiot minority who are very aggressive in their support.
    Last edited by Abominable Gorilla; 11-03-2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: improper generalization

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Riots

Actually, I think the biggest concern is that Obama supporters will riot WIN OR LOSE.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Actually, I think the biggest concern is that Obama supporters will riot WIN OR LOSE.

Wow, now if that is not a racist/sore loser type comment, I don't know what is. It is sad that we have individuals like you in this country. I wish we could ship all people like you to Venezuela.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

Bingo.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I wonder what's worse Obama winning the POTUS or the Pistons winning the NBA title?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    or the Pistons winning the NBA title?
    Believe it or not, that's what I was thinking about too. What if that happens nationwide?

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoiddog View Post
    Wow, now if that is not a racist/sore loser type comment, I don't know what is. It is sad that we have individuals like you in this country. I wish we could ship all people like you to Venezuela.
    It is sad that people like you and the media make every comment about a black man racist. Just because I (or anyone else) don't like a black man doesn't mean I'm racist.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    If Senator McCain wins, will the hardline Senator Obama supporters riot? If Senator Obama wins, will the rednecks/racists riot?

I'm not flaming, just curious. Both sides have their idiot minority who are very aggressive in their support.
    Why do you lump rednecks in as racists?

Yeah, I didn't think it was a racist comment either way. Many see Senator Obama as a poster child of change simply because he would be the first black President. Just like there were celebrations in Philly for the World Series or Detroit for the NBA Finals, there might be celebrations for his election. However, with all of the media hype generated, if he doesn't win there might be bitterness after being so close.

It's not a statement of race. It's a statement of human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    Why do you lump rednecks in as racists?
    You know what? You're right. I'm fixing that immediately.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I'm going to riot in Friendswood.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Many Democratic leaders have said that there would be riots if he loses. Everyone from "Rev." Sharpton to James Carville. When Chicago won a basketball championship, there were riots in the streets that killed people. Why do you believe a contest which is far more significant to them would yield different results? In fact, I don't see how any logical person would not expect the same results. It's a shame that you think logic is racist.

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Many Democratic leaders have said that there would be riots if he loses. Everyone from "Rev." Sharpton to James Carville. When Chicago won a basketball championship, there were riots in the streets that killed people. Why do you believe a contest which is far more significant to them would yield different results? In fact, I don't see how any logical person would not expect the same results. It's a shame that you think logic is racist.

If you expect riots from an Obama victory, then I can see the same things from a McCain victory. I mean, after all, there have been attempts on Barack Obama's life not John McCain. Seems to me that we should fear the people who are very resistant to change moreso than some people simply celebrating. The fact that Guisslap or whatever his/her name is particularly pointed a finger at Obama supporters suggest he suspects riots because of race. It is no secret that minorities black and hispanic are breaking towards Obama.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

It is no secret that minorities black and hispanic are breaking towards Obama.
    Shut the front door! Really?

Get right on out of town.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

So, if Obama wins what do you think will happen - will there be riots? And by whom?
    Go Tech!

+ Reply to Thread