+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mulkey may lose her job at Baylor

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Mulkey may lose her job at Baylor

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/baylor-womens-coach-kim-mulkey-so-wrong-to-tell-fans-to-attack-bu-critics/

Calling on fans to commit assault - not good, it good at all...

...and I would never send my daughter to Baylor.

That place is turning into a real crap storm.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Mulkey may lose her job at Baylor

I saw her comments, and I agree about not sending a daughter to Baylor, but I can't see Mulkey losing her job over this. Winning covers a lot of scars, and she can always claim that she was defending the university's name.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If/when she leaves Baylor, for any reason, LSU will hire her in less than 5 mins. And pigtails can finally be where she's always wanted to be.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Well, I sent my daughter to Baylor, and we're very proud of that. She had a fantastic 4-yr experience at Baylor. And today she's got a great job and a great career. And she's thriving. She's a great young lady with a very bright future. And she's a product of Baylor.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I think Mulkey will get fired over this. With the school looking at 52 counts of rape, you can't tell people it didn't happen and encourage people to hit somebody in the face for mentioning it. She also said Baylor hadn't done anything that other schools hadn't done. How can she recruit players to come there after she says somebody saying something bad about Baylor is worse than those 52 rapes. I bet she hasn't encouraged anybody to hit some of the guys in the face that committed the rapes. She'll be fired tomorrow.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Well, I sent my daughter to Baylor, and we're very proud of that. She had a fantastic 4-yr experience at Baylor. And today she's got a great job and a great career. And she's thriving. She's a great young lady with a very bright future. And she's a product of Baylor.
    Your daughter is a great young lady because she was raised by great parents, not because she went to Baylor.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Just stay away from Baylor's male athletes because you can't count on the Waco Police Department.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

Kim should have been the leader who went to the administration of Baylor and said this has got to be fixed and now. She is probably the woman with the most clout on campus. She should be embarrassed about what she said and apologize. She should then be the person on campus to stand up for the group of women who have been assaulted whether that number is 52 or 2.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Kim definitely should have done more, and her choice of words was terrible, but getting fired for this seems like a long reach.

If you listen to her comments and her post game press conference, she says several times, "This is a great institution." So, she wasn't bad mouthing the school or administration. Also, if you are the president or AD, women's basketball is kind of the best thing you have going for you right now. You just lost a football coach who put the program on the map, and men's basketball is only a decade removed from a murder where the coach tried to cover it up and the school received NCAA sanctions. Firing a title-winning WBB coach (Mulkey) would put the whole athletic dept. back to square one.

Maybe she gets forced to apologize, or maybe she gets fined by the school/conference. There are a lot of steps between here and getting fired.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I think Mulkey will get fired over this. With the school looking at 52 counts of rape, you can't tell people it didn't happen and encourage people to hit somebody in the face for mentioning it. She also said Baylor hadn't done anything that other schools hadn't done. How can she recruit players to come there after she says somebody saying something bad about Baylor is worse than those 52 rapes. I bet she hasn't encouraged anybody to hit some of the guys in the face that committed the rapes. She'll be fired tomorrow.
    You forget this is Baylor we're talking about.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I will be surprised if they fire her- she may be forced to lie and say she is sorry.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post

that apology is not all that good.......needed to work on it more.

Baylor is a sewer pit right now - I can understand her frustrations but if she were at any other job and said something like this she would be toast.

I still say Baylor fires her....she takes a season off then lands in the SEC. She will push Baylor on this in a negative way instead of using her leadership to help clean up the athletic department.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

She needs to be reprimanded. What an embarrassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb2vjz07qpY

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    that apology is not all that good.......needed to work on it more.

Baylor is a sewer pit right now - I can understand her frustrations but if she were at any other job and said something like this she would be toast.

I still say Baylor fires her....she takes a season off then lands in the SEC. She will push Baylor on this in a negative way instead of using her leadership to help clean up the athletic department.
    I think she wants out and she's hoping they fire her and pay her off. She's probably been told by some parents that they don't want their daughters going to Baylor.

+ Reply to Thread