+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strzok hearing

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Strzok hearing

Witness the deep state!

I loved it when the chairman told him he could consult his own attorney and not the FBI attorney. Every dem in the room is acting as his attorney. I've never seen such obstruction in my life.

Strzok obviously got his training from Comey. He portrays himself as the true and only defender of truth, justice and the American way of life, when in fact we all know better. I hope they put him in prison for whatever time is needed to make him cooperate....he is obviously a sleazeball. Maybe he can occupy the cell next to Manafort.

Of course, the dense will see no issues with his testimony and defend him and his bias.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Strzok hearing

Anything of substance?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Anything of substance?
    Sure. He said he didn't remember sending the e-mail saying we would stop Trump from becoming president, but remembered that he meant "we the American people" when he said we.

That's breaking news!

Oh, also he said he was not kicked off of the Muller investigation for being biased....just for the appearance.

He also pontificated about how honorable he and every other FBI agent is, even quivering his voice and acting angry at any question of bias. It was similar to watching Oliver Douglas from Green Acres giving his farm speech while the fife played in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhf9jRfXAp0

Most of the questions he refused to answer, and the dems clapped for him every time he went into one of his prepared "pure of the driven snow" speeches.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Sounds like nothing new. And I wouldn’t fault him for believing that Americans are too smart and compassionate to vote for the putrid feculent vomit that won. Unfortunately, we both learned a sad truth about the heart and mind of America’s electorate that day.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Sounds like nothing new. And I wouldn’t fault him for believing that Americans are too smart and compassionate to vote for the putrid feculent vomit that won. Unfortunately, we both learned a sad truth about the heart and mind of America’s electorate that day.
    Here are the people you vote with...

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

No, nothing new. Just more of the same old lies from another one of the A-holes that've been running the FBI.

Unhinged. Sophomoric.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    No, nothing new. Just more of the same old lies from another one of the A-holes that've been running the FBI.
    He wasn’t running the FBI.

Just tuned in. Yeah, nothing new. House Republicans are still asshat clowns carrying the POTUS’s crap bag.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Anybody that doesn't believe there exists an out of control deep state in DC is a fool. The FBI is so corrupt, it may never recover from this scandal. The entire bureau needs to be shut down and completely remade. The same thing goes for the DOJ and the CIA. I'm truly starting to believe that our nation itself may not survive this.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Anybody that doesn't believe there exists an out of control deep state in DC is a fool. The FBI is so corrupt, it may never recover from this scandal. The entire bureau needs to be shut down and completely remade. The same thing goes for the DOJ and the CIA. I'm truly starting to believe that our nation itself may not survive this.
    Sorry, but you are the fool if you believe in a deep state.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I've been considering whether to post this or not, but I think it does shine a little light on what FBI bias looks like. In this case, it's good thing and I support the agent who pushed it. Now, unfortunately it's been a couple of months since I read the article so most of the names have escaped me. Anyway...

some of you remember when Affirmed won the Triple Crown by three times barely nipping Alydar. In case you don't remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxKV2qNhvxA

By 1990 Alydar was one of the premier studs earning $25 million a year for Calumet Farms. But very bad decisions had Calumet on the brink of bankruptcy. Alydar was found to have a badly broken leg, while simply standing in his stall. There was a $37 million insurance policy on Alydar and in a very quick decision the owners ordered the horse be put down. There was outrage and former trainer John Veitch claimed Alydar had been murdered for the insurance money. The local, Louisville, Kentucky FBI office was asked to investigate the incident. But it was quickly dismissed as a terrible accident, no foul play. Except for one FBI agent...

He was raised on a thoroughbred farm and loved racing and racehorses. He suspected something was amiss because the story did not add up. The claim was Alydar had somehow gotten his leg caught under the stall door, panicked, and broke his leg. Anyway! the point is this FBI agent knew better having been around horses his whole life.

Years later this same FBI agent was in Texas where he attended a conference on some of the Savings & Loans shenanigans that was going on. And right there in the documents were all the principles of the alleged Alydar murder for insurance incident. He connected some dots and bam! Loans made to Calumet Farms, its former CEO, and some of the owners of Alydar were all right there with a large amount of cash used as collateral. The dates meant these folks were claiming the cash stash prior to Alydar's "accident." Texas was not his jurisdiction or however they handle that, so he convinced the Houston FBI office to reopen the Alydar affair with an eye on insurance fraud. (I'm trying to keep this short so am skipping details).

The FBI agent, Houston Office, in charge did not know who/what Alydar was and knew very, very little about thoroughbred horseracing, and the multi-million$ breeding industry. But the Louisville FBI agent educated her....her name was Judy something, I do remember that much...and after some in-depth investigation and now, years later, the guilty conscience of one the thugs got to him finally, and he confessed that he and two others brutally murdered Alydar at the orders of...the owners, (can't remember names). This led to 5 people going to prison for at least 4 years for insurance fraud and later two of them got nailed in the S&L scandal and served 10 additional years.

If not for that horse-loving agent, all of the bad guys would have gotten off scott-free. The Alydar murder pointed to the insurance fraud which pointed to misdeeds in the S&L scandal. This is FBI bias....at its best!

Not sure how any of this relates to what is going on in DC, but I find it interesting.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Witness the deep state!

I loved it when the chairman told him he could consult his own attorney and not the FBI attorney. Every dem in the room is acting as his attorney. I've never seen such obstruction in my life.

Strzok obviously got his training from Comey. He portrays himself as the true and only defender of truth, justice and the American way of life, when in fact we all know better. I hope they put him in prison for whatever time is needed to make him cooperate....he is obviously a sleazeball. Maybe he can occupy the cell next to Manafort.

Of course, the dense will see no issues with his testimony and defend him and his bias.
    Total agreement! I watched almost the entire thing and this "FBI agent" of the left disgusts me as did the Democrats on the panel protecting him at every turn. DEEP STATE BIG TIME!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

He had that $#!+ eating grin all day long. He knows that he won’t get in any trouble because the dems will come up with someone else to fall on the sword if necessary.

Republicans embarrassing themselves again... nothing new.

But since Strzok and Comey have now testified under oath, maybe Trump will. Lol

+ Reply to Thread