+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2014 @LATechSOC News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Soccer. 2014 @LATechSOC News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The 2014 schedule is a balanced one for the Louisiana Tech soccer team with 10 matches being at home and 10 matches being on the road.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Soccer Staff to Host Elite Summer ID Camp

After hosting a successful spring camp, head coach Kevin Sherry and the Louisiana Tech soccer staff is now preparing to conduct an Elite Summer ID Camp.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC 2014 Season Preview -- Fall Camp Kicks Off

The 2014 fall season officially kicked off today for the Louisiana Tech soccer team as players reported for camp just a mere 15 days out from the first game on the pitch.

More...

Discuss it here.

2014 Women's Soccer News

With the season opener just eight days away, the Louisiana Tech soccer team is in full swing having just hit the midway point of fall camp.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Opens Up 2014 Fall Season Friday Night

The Louisiana Tech soccer team begins their 11th year as a program Friday night as the 2014 season kicks off the first weekend at Central Arkansas at 7 p.m. before returning to Ruston for the home opener on Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m. versus Troy.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech and Central Arkansas Play to 2-2 Draw in Season Opener

Louisiana Tech came up with two equalizers in the match to come away with a 2-2 draw versus Central Arkansas on Friday night at the Bill Stephens Soccer Complex in the season opener.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Score Four Unanswered Goals to Claim Victory

Louisiana Tech scored four unanswered goals in the final 55 minutes to claim a 4-2 come-from-behind victory over Troy on a hot and humid Sunday at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Hosts Louisiana College in Midweek Action

The Louisiana Tech soccer team will play their third match in five days when they host Louisiana College on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Four Techsters Score First Career Goal in Victory

Four Lady Techsters made the most of their opportunities on Tuesday night by scoring their first career goals which aided in Louisiana Tech's 8-0 victory over Louisiana College at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Gears Up for EIU Tournament

The Louisiana Tech soccer team is venturing a little further away from home this weekend as they head to Charleston, Illinois to participate in the EIU Tournament at Lakeside Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Dominant Second Half Leads to Third Straight Win for @LATechSOC

Five second half goals propelled the Louisiana Tech soccer team to a 6-0 victory over Lewis University on the opening day of the EIU Tournament at Lakeside Field on Friday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Another Comeback Victory for @LATechSOC

The Louisiana Tech soccer team is already starting to build the reputation of comeback kids.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. Another Comeback Victory for @LATechSOC

Excellent! 4-0-1 huh?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Excellent! 4-0-1 huh?
    I've been thinking about going to some games (not just because we appear to be pretty good this year). Haven't been able to work the schedule out but seems fun!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

I'm going to try and make a game, too bad Tech doesn't have a men's soccer team as well

+ Reply to Thread